ADVERTISEMENT

Funny "fake" Zion story

springsportster

All American
Mar 29, 2017
Parts unknown
I'm not much of a social media user. I started an Instagram account recently, mostly to post my deer hunting pics for buddies. I started following Zion a few weeks back and he has like 2.5 million followers. Yesterday, I commented on one of his pictures and wished him a quick recovery.

So tonight, I was at Target with my wife and son, and I'm about to check out. I look at my phone and I see a notification that Zion Williamson is following you. Now, like I said, I am new to Instagram. But I freaked out a little bit ( okay, a lot ). And I show my wife, and of course I'm beaming like nobodies business, and people are kinda looking at me because I'm pretty jacked about this. So I start to brag a little bit to my wife. Saying things like, "Hey babe, do you have any famous people following you?" And she thinks it's pretty cool, right? She was excited for me. So I text a few buddies of mine who are Duke fans, and I'm like "Guys, check this out! Zion is actually following ME!! "

So five minutes go by and we get into the car. On the way to the car I was thinking, man, it would be cool if he commented on one of my pictures! I decide to click on the notification to check his page out...... Long story short, it was a fan page and NOT his official page. Zero posts on it, and a few followers........ I WAS CRUSHED! Needless to say, my wife gave me a helluva hard time on the way home, laughing all the way. I thought I was cool for a minute! And, I'm not...... lol. DARN YOU FAKE ZION PROFILES !

Last edited:
I'm not much of a social media user. I started an Instagram account recently, mostly to post my deer hunting pics for buddies. I started following Zion a few weeks back and he has like 2.5 million followers. Yesterday, I commented on one of his pictures and wished him a quick recovery.

So tonight, I was at Target with my wife and son, and I'm about to check out. I look at my phone and I see a notification that Zion Williamson is following you. Now, like I said, I am new to Instagram. But I freaked out a little bit ( okay, a lot ). And I show my wife, and of course I'm beaming like nobodies business, and people are kinda looking at me because I'm pretty jacked about this. So I start to brag a little bit to my wife. Saying things like, "Hey babe, do you have any famous people following you?" And she thinks it's pretty cool, right? She was excited for me. So I text a few buddies of mine who are Duke fans, and I'm like "Guys, check this out! Zion is actually following ME!! "

So five minutes go by and we get into the car. I decide to click on the notification to check his page out...... Long story short, it was a fan page and NOT his official page. Zero posts on it, and a few followers........ I WAS CRUSHED! Needless to say, my wife gave me a helluva hard time on the way home, laughing all the way. I thought I was cool for a minute! And, I'm not...... lol. DARN YOU FAKE ZION PROFILES !

You're still cool in our book!!!!

I don't have Instagram or snapchat, and don't plan on it

So five minutes go by and we get into the car. On the way to the car I was thinking, man, it would be cool if he commented on one of my pictures! I decide to click on the notification to check his page out...... Long story short, it was a fan page and NOT his official page. Zero posts on it, and a few followers........ I WAS CRUSHED! Needless to say, my wife gave me a helluva hard time on the way home, laughing all the way. I thought I was cool for a minute! And, I'm not...... lol. DARN YOU FAKE ZION PROFILES !

Hahahahaha!!!! I would love to have been a fly on the wall and watched all that unfold!!!!! LOL!!!!!!

Reactions: springsportster
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT