ADVERTISEMENT

Fellow Braves Fans.....

Unfortunately pitchers availability took another hit yesterday, quite literally!! Jesse Chavez (steady middle reliever), took a one bounce hot smash off his left shin. Jesse was carried off, and if you saw it you feared the worse!!

X-Rays were negative. Jesse is listed day to day. So we're down another pitcher. Hopefully our bats stay hot!!! Who knows when Fried, Wright come back?

OFC

Braves bats stayed on fire last nite!!! 8-3 W over Rockies. Albies, Sean Murphy and even Olson knocked the ball around and even out of the yard! Olson blasted a prodigious dinger into the RF seats.

I gotta take my hat off to Snit. He took off his STUBBORN mask, and moved Olson from 2nd to 5th in the batting order. Swapped Ozzie to 2nd behind Acuna. Five games up on Marlins. #GoBraves OFC

Reactions: smashmouth5
So they just said that the Braves have 15 homers of 450+. The next closest team...6. BOOM!
nuclear explosion GIF

Reactions: hart2chesson
How about Ben Heller? The Braves scouting department gets it done once again. Heller's story also makes him easy to pull for. Hopefully he keeps it going.

Reactions: Duke937
Absolutely rolling right now. Pumped to see Strider get back on track. Tough stretch of games. 2 more against the Phils then into Cincy to play the smoking hot Reds.

I’m from Ohio so they’re all the talk around here, understandably so. I can’t wait to go to that series this weekend.

Absolutely rolling right now. Pumped to see Strider get back on track. Tough stretch of games. 2 more against the Phils then into Cincy to play the smoking hot Reds.

I’m from Ohio so they’re all the talk around here, understandably so. I can’t wait to go to that series this weekend.
Huge sigh of relief to see Spencer get his act back together. On a nite when we scored a modest number of runs, Strider's effort was badly needed!!

Hang in there 937!! We're comin' to town, and will silence those bragging Reds fans!! OFC

Tonight and tomorrow is standing room only in Cincinnati. Tonight’s game is going to be wild. They’re selling standing room only tickets for tonight. It’s gonna be a wild one tonight!

Reactions: hart2chesson
Tonight and tomorrow is standing room only in Cincinnati. Tonight’s game is going to be wild. They’re selling standing room only tickets for tonight. It’s gonna be a wild one tonight!
We will have some fans 937, I guarantee. Braves have a national brand, and a HUGE TARGET on our backs too!! Let's kick some Reds butts!!! OFC

Reactions: Duke937
Hats off to the Reds for a great comeback. We had a comeback of our own come up just short, and lost the wild slugfest 11-10.

Winning streak snapped, time to bounce back and snap the Reds streak today. I haven't checked yet, but I won't be surprised if starting pitcher AJ Smith-Shawver is already optioned back to Gwinnett. We rushed the kid up because of injuries, he's not ready. OFC

Wow, another thriller!!! Iglesias gets the save, but makes us sweat out the ninth (gave up two solo dingers). Still Marcell Ozuna's solo homer in 7th provided just enough cushion, as our Braves nipped the sizzling Reds 7-6.

Each club has snapped the other's winning streak, and tomorrow will decide the dramatic three game series. No question these two teams should see each other in the NL playoffs!! OFC

As @BOOGIEMAN1914 said yesterday, yet another "nail-biter!!" Same 9th inning script as Iglesias enters, and encounters trouble. He gave up a hard single, and then about a 120 foot bloop down the RF line which dropped in between two Braves.

Runners 1st and 3rd (only one out), and pitchers/Braves fans best friend: A 5-4-3 'round the horn double play, and the Braves eke by 7-6. Yes, same score as yesterday and the Braves leave town after winning two of three from a scorching hot Reds team.Braves pretty hot too, winners of 10 of last 11!!! Hallelujah!!!! #ChopOn

OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT