ADVERTISEMENT

Fellow Braves Fans.....

Its about time for Buck to say we've been stealing signs.....Braves fans in Houston hollering "Eddie! Eddie!" @Rosario- i love it! OFC

"From one Braves lover to another, 'Stros Fear!!!!!" Lmao!!!! OFC

Reactions: bleediteveryday30
Love all you guys!!! On top of the world!!!!! Bleed we can relax buddy!!!! #BravesForLife OFC

Man, I literally collapsed in the floor when Freddie started celebrating! Love to everyone here too! This is unbelievable fellas. Just unbelievable. So happy 😊 Now, I will spend some of that OT money on Braves gear!

Reactions: KDSTONE
I’ll be honest, I consider myself a phillie fan but I’m friends with too many braves fan to not pull for them, ESPECIALLY against the cheats. They were, frankly way better this series than the astros. Astros may have been more talented but for the most part the braves handled them and not only them but the dodgers. I think both those teams were more “talented.” But sometimes, destiny says “ it’s time.” These braves were freaking awesome to watch.

It's time to get rid of Will Smith. And I think Snitker too if he keeps going to Smith. It's clear Smith should not be our closer. This has been torturous to watch as a fan. Thank God for Max Fried with the shutout. Braves are hanging on to this division lead by the skin of their teeth. Snit continuing to return time and time again to Will Smith has me fuming though.
I want to put myself on blast here. I was dead ass wrong. And I am tickled pink that was.

Staggering around half the season, struggling to put stretches of really good baseball together, losing players, even Freddie struggled early on. Who'd believe it?? I was very concerned about Milwaukee, and doubted us against LA.....Then I was afraid we'd get to the series and just be drained getting that monkey off our back.

However we put a really talented team on the field even without Acuna. Gotta give Snitker and our GM a lot of credit!!! OFC

Watching the replay again for a second time it still feels surreal. Just knew once the Soler homer got blasted it was our night!!! It's been a joy following this season with you all. Now to shift gears back to the last ride with K!!
Is the replay on YouTube? Full length or one of their hatchet jobs?

Staggering around half the season, struggling to put stretches of really good baseball together, losing players, even Freddie struggled early on. Who'd believe it?? I was very concerned about Milwaukee, and doubted us against LA.....Then I was afraid we'd get to the series and just be drained getting that monkey off our back.

However we put a really talented team on the field even without Acuna. Gotta give Snitker and our GM a lot of credit!!! OFC
It truly is remarkable. I'm still in disbelief. Doesn't seem real. Now let's pay Freddie what he deserves! And Max too! Do we resign Eddie, Jorge, Adam, or any of the others?

Braves Free Agents

Freddie Freeman
Drew Smyly
Jorge Soler
Eddie Rosario
Joc Pederson (mutual option)
Adam Duvall (mutual option)
Stephen Vogt
Jeff Mathis
Ehire Adrianza
Josh Tomlin (team option)
Sean Kazmir
Edgar Santana
Jesse Chavez
Ryan Goins

Will need to get the Ozuna situation worked out. If he's back then I don't think Soler and Rosario both are back. Maybe 1 one of them. Gotta believe both Duvall and Braves exercise the option. Pederson is a little more of a wild card. I believe his option is for 10 mil. (Just read Pederson did decline so I will be surprised if back) You are speeding straight towards new contracts for Swanson and Riley so that will be on their mind. Would love a righty for the pen and another starter but at some point they need to figure out what they have with those young arms.

Great young core for the World Series Champs to work around, but priority # 1...RESIGN FREDDIE!

Last edited:
Braves Free Agents

Freddie Freeman
Drew Smyly
Jorge Soler
Eddie Rosario
Joc Pederson (mutual option)
Adam Duvall (mutual option)
Stephen Vogt
Jeff Mathis
Ehire Adrianza
Josh Tomlin (team option)
Sean Kazmir
Edgar Santana
Jesse Chavez
Ryan Goins

Will need to get the Ozuna situation worked out. If he's back then I don't think Soler and Rosario both are back. Maybe 1 one of them. Gotta believe both Duvall and Braves exercise the option. Pederson is a little more of a wild card. I believe his option is for 10 mil. (Just read Pederson did decline so I will be surprised if back) You are speeding straight towards new contracts for Swanson and Riley so that will be on their mind. Would love a righty for the pen and another starter but at some point they need to figure out what they have with those young arms.

Great young core for the World Series Champs to work around, but priority # 1...RESIGN FREDDIE!
i would keep soler and rosario at all reasonable costs....joc and ozuna can go imo

252414012_4727694763942649_4823602114243075182_n.jpg

i would keep soler and rosario at all reasonable costs....joc and ozuna can go imo
Hope they sign joc. By most accounts he was a huge benefit in the locker room his energy and enthusiasm contagious. It may wear thin after a while but hope he’s around for another year or two. As for ozuna I hope he gets another chance somewhere but not in the atl

Hope they sign joc. By most accounts he was a huge benefit in the locker room his energy and enthusiasm contagious. It may wear thin after a while but hope he’s around for another year or two. As for ozuna I hope he gets another chance somewhere but not in the atl
Don’t know if you guys got a chance to watch that parade today but hopefully Bally will rerun it or it may be on YouTube already. So many special moments

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT