ADVERTISEMENT

Fellow Braves Fans.....

Like they say everybody wants to be the alpha male unti they have to do alpha male stuff. Hope Ronald matures… and fast
Agreed. This is why I was so upset about Freddie leaving. He's a born leader thru and thru. He is that guy for this team for the future?

Reactions: KDSTONE
The Reds missed on so many Fried pitches up in the zone like Beer-League Softball. He could not pitch below the abdomen

is Aaron Judge smoking crack? How can he turn down that offer the Yanks made him? Only second to Trouts contract. He wants an extra year and $110 more million for an injury prone 30 year old.. I don’t see anyone coming close to that.

Screenshot-20220409-221333-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20220409-221353-Chrome.jpg

is Aaron Judge smoking crack? How can he turn down that offer the Yanks made him? Only second to Trouts contract. He wants an extra year and $110 more million for an injury prone 30 year old.. I don’t see anyone coming close to that.
These agents wield far too much influence and are in their ear 24 7 He’s probably snorting not smoking with what he makes I hope they sign him. They’ll regret it and it will be fun to see him get splinters in his a- when he’s hurt half the year

Reactions: smashmouth5
Everything I'm reading says midseason.
Management will be extra cautious with him. Even more so than a healthy Acuna still not called up. If Soroka starts 2023 in the rotation I will be satisfied. Don't expect anything this calendar year at the Pro level. Maybe some meaningless appearances late in the season.

Management will be extra cautious with him. Even more so than a healthy Acuna still not called up. If Soroka starts 2023 in the rotation I will be satisfied. Don't expect anything this calendar year at the Pro level. Maybe some meaningless appearances late in the season.
Bleak on Soroka for this year, but quite likely reality. OFC

Eddie to miss 8-12 weeks for laser eye procedure. How? I went back to work the next day. After 2 days your vision is 20 20 . They actually said I could go back to work in 2 days. The only thing I was told to do was put eye drops in 4 times a day and when I sleep and shower wear goggles for a week.

Reactions: geddoughton23
Braves are in dire need of Acuna and some leadership on this team. Freddie's presence is sorely missed as of right now. There's just something missing without him. I'm hoping someone else will step into that role.

Braves are in dire need of Acuna and some leadership on this team. Freddie's presence is sorely missed as of right now. There's just something missing without him. I'm hoping someone else will step into that role.
Joc should have been resigned. Not that he’s a Freddie type leader but he’s a veteran with a lot of positive energy that I think the young guys would respond too I’d like to sit in that clubhouse one game to get a read on this years team

Freddie's leadership is sorely missed and it just keeps rearing its ugly head. It's early, but color me concerned.
bleed I totally hear ya and AGREE!! I am concerned, though it is early as you say. Bringing Ozuna back may have been a mistake, as he seems to not be hustling at times. The outburst Ozzie had toward him yesterday I understand on Ozzie's behalf, but still wasn't a good look.

Olson is in a slump, and even though he's a proven player, isn't looking like Freeman early. Riley is the real deal, and hopefully we can rally behind Austin. Mets up next, yikes!! OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT