ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS VIRGINIA OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

giphy-downsized-large.gif

my man Tom :cool:

I know it’s early but it’s funny to say that Javin has half of our points lol.

I believe it goes to who beat the next highest seed which would probably be Uva. If we win out, and it’s a three way tie I believe we DO get the one seed by virtue of our win against Uva.

if three teams are tied, it goes by record against each other. So if duke, Louisville and fsu tied, fsu is the one (2-1 vs ul and duke) duke the 2 (1-1) and ul the 3 (1-2)

I have no idea why they called that backcourt foul on Goldwire.. they just expect their to be a foul in that situation so they call it even if it isn’t there.

Reactions: Jnood
I have no idea why they called that backcourt foul on Goldwire.. they just expect their to be a foul in that situation so they call it even if it isn’t there.

There was no contact. He was about to pick his pocket!

Great move by putting Vernon at the free throw line instead of deep under the basket where they could double team every single time

As long as they don’t blow the whistle like they did in the Wake game it is good. Still can’t believe they blowed 49 fouls in that game

This one is going to be a fight. Grab your blood pressure medicine OFC. Grab your spirits everyone else.

Reactions: dbav
It’s crazy that we average the second most ppg in the country with all of our scoring droughts we seem to have every game. Really like how we’ve fought back early in this one, keep it close the whole way and I like our chances.

when our offense has no one in the post its static...need at least a post player in there

Loving the movement javin got stuffed but he’s been more open on different looks but we pass on him because he’s unreliable. Gotta give him more opportunities and build his confidence

They showed a close up of Jay Huff and my wife’s response:

“His face looks like a hairy vagina.”

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT