ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS TEXAS TECH SWEET 16 OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Let's grab control of this game! We took their best shot.
We went to a zone! Puts down rosary beads.

They can’t figure out the zone excellent move by k and we’re up 2 should be up more. We still are sucking on some hustle plays. Clean that up and we will win

Reactions: sheyduke
Come on!!!...great change to go zone....and Roach off the dribble...need a couple more 3's to go down

How does mark not jump on that layup and moore doesn’t hustle down after turning it over. Jesus Christ, roach is the only guy who came out wanting to win
You, I’ll eat crow if we win! Me and you are some of the oldest poster left brother nothing but respect for you !

Reactions: ioliva
We have to get up around 5… put some pressure on TTU they can’t score with us LETS GO

They can’t figure out the zone excellent move by k and we’re up 2 should be up more. We still are sucking on some hustle plays. Clean that up and we will win
Just can’t stay in it to long…we see it all the time.

You can always switch back…but don’t let them figure it out.

Goat move would be to come out in a 1/3/1 or some shit now that they called timeout to talk about the 2/3.

Have to mess with their flow and minds.

Idk if duke is gonna win but they are here for the duration

Someone besides Roach needs to show up these last 9 minutes if we want to win.

Reactions: sheyduke
It's either good that we are hanging around or very bad we are letting them hang around. Damn down 4.

Great coaching move…he called a timeout to attack the zone then switched out of Ks timeout…

These guys lost 9 games. They are not 1990 UNLV. Comon.
They are good and Defense always travels..

All things considered it’s playing out just like my game prediction.

I expect it to get away from us here and we play young….then panic with stupid offense.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT