ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS TEXAS TECH SWEET 16 OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

I'm a nervous wreck. They are tough. But we're down 4.

Gotta hope we can find our rhythm and buckle up. Gonna be tough.

The positive is it feels like we got worked and we're down 4.

If we can hit 50% of our 3's this half we have a chance...outside of that i dont see how we score consistently enough against Ttech and we will give up about the same pts this half i think

My god this has to be the biggest 4 pt deficit in history

Because he’s trying to argue it was a necessary decision. You right though we paid dearly

I’m one of the first to criticize Duke and coach k when they suck but I always want to be wrong and want them to win. You seem to take joy in them being down and want them to lose. Change the attitude bro we’re down 4 not 20.
No I’m a Duke fan that knows Duke basketball. BRO! Tell me who is going to make shots especially with tech not being in no foul trouble going atleast nine deep? Duke went what seven deep ? No bench points and we can’t keep Tech off the boards

Agree to disagree. Offense is the problem. Keels and Moore can’t create well enough. Roach is only one.
There’s a lot we can do better in this game. A lot tech can do better too. But putting Jones in was self inflicted.

we can still win this game though. We won the majority of the game as far as points as fourteen posted earlier. If we keep the trend of that stretch we win.

We’ll start to fade around the 12 minutes mark. This is 2017 South Carolina all over again

We now know how physical this game is gonna be. I know they heard it but actually feeling it and playing it is different. We gotta come out strong

Reactions: christophero
Even coach k knows. Those first 4 minutes is why we’re down. Otherwise we’re winning

More hasn’t been good. Losing his man on backcuts…fumbling the ball….throwing it away. He has to be better.

How does mark not jump on that layup and moore doesn’t hustle down after turning it over. Jesus Christ, roach is the only guy who came out wanting to win

Our defense sucks….you know it’s bad when you can’t stop TT from scoring just once.

K needs to switch it up to settle them down…just 2/3 possessions of some sort of junk zone then you can go back.

Our defense sucks….you know it’s bad when you can’t stop TT from scoring just once.
Hush or you’ll get called out because you actually watch every Duke game and know the team !

I pointed out a few weeks back that our teams that trade buckets go out early. We need to stop that **** or our season is over.

Simply can’t stop TTU on D. That could be the deciding factor.

Tie game! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaa

Good move…just don’t stay in it to long…

Go back and forth back and forth…mess with the flow and their pace.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT