ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS TEXAS TECH SWEET 16 OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Y’all are insane that we can’t come back from this. A lot of Texas tech points are coming off of give Mes and effort plays. Did y’all forget we gifted them 8 of their first ten points? We’re down four. Add in the poor rebounding plays and wide open drives abs were still in it. We’re our own worst enemy right now but this ain’t over
It’s over . I’ve seen more then enough Duke games to know how this ends . On to next season.

We defiantly have a chance…the eye test makes it really hard to believe.

I told my daughter tonight if AJ had five threes we would win…he has two. He needs three more…lol

Reactions: vcugreg
And yes I’d trust bakers trash defense over Jones defense as well. The only thing Jones has is 6’9.

Need to get the ball inside more to Williams he only has 4 shots....not sure why Keels is considered a one and done...Moore needs to be a leader...we missed 10-11 before the dunk...thats poor decisions. Roach driving has been good for us but he is the only one that can beat his defender off the dribble. Banchero needs to play with more authority with his size. Ttech shows how maturity and team work can beat all american talent

If I have to listen to Kenny smith again I’ll cut this off .

tech wins by ten. Sorry K but your season ends here.

That was an excellent break down of the game. We’ve given them so many confident boosters with stupid easy baskets. Everything we’re getting against tech is TOUGH.

Someone of some ilk needs to tell these refs that they are flirting with disastrous Elite 8 tv ratings

Come on man. We scored 29 points. We gave up 33. Banchero needed a break. We have little options.

Let’s talk about Keels. He’s given us nothing. So who’s that leave, Baker?
Keels is actually defending and can stay in front of people. I never said Paolo didn’t need a break but Jones has no business being in this game.

Reactions: ioliva
This shows how the transfer rules can be used effectively to build a tournament ready team. Ttech has 5 strong multi year players added to their roster this year...and its men against boys out there at times.

I know there were some ugly stretches. But anybody complaining about being down 4 right now is being silly. Of course we wish they were up and not down. But let's look at this in perspective. They could easily be down 15.

Why are we still discussing the damn Bates substitution? It happened. Tech took advantage.

Nah Duke by 9. Tech missed their shot. It’s about ball and skill now.
Ok well when Duke starts rebounding and hitting three’s I’ll say I’m wrong. However tech plays more players and they aren’t in foul trouble .

Keels is actually defending and can stay in front of people. I never said Paolo didn’t need a break but Jones has no business being in this game.
Agree to disagree. Offense is the problem. Keels and Moore can’t create well enough. Roach is only one.

Down 4 at halftime. We need to adjust and hit some threes. AZ losing. If they lose all one seeds are gone.

Do you even want to be a Duke fan?
A die hard Duke fan but I’ve watched enough to know when this team is over matched . Either play like men or go home . No one on tech is in foul trouble so tell me how this plays out because I know how it will!

Agree to disagree. Offense is the problem. Keels and Moore can’t create well enough. Roach is only one.
I don’t disagree but Bates was abused my man. I actually feel bad for him if that’s the way his career ends.

This shows how the transfer rules can be used effectively to build a tournament ready team. Ttech has 5 strong multi year players added to their roster this year...and its men against boys out there at times.
Just wait until companies are funneling money to boosters and straight up stealing players from other teams.

Why are we still discussing the damn Bates substitution? It happened. Tech took advantage.
Because he’s trying to argue it was a necessary decision. You right though we paid dearly
A die hard Duke fan but I’ve watched enough to know when this team is over matched . Either play like men or go home . No one on tech is in foul trouble so tell me how this plays out because I know how it will!
I’m one of the first to criticize Duke and coach k when they suck but I always want to be wrong and want them to win. You seem to take joy in them being down and want them to lose. Change the attitude bro we’re down 4 not 20.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT