ADVERTISEMENT

Duke Vs Temple Independence Bowl

Oh well defense held up and gives it back to the offense. Now go score again.

Amazing turnaround after that hideous Wake game. Don't know how Cut did it. We are so lucky to have him!

I left for my last closing of the day and we were losing 27-21 at half time. I check my phone 5 seconds into the 4th and it's 49-27. Not a bad 15:05.

Great way end the season with a bowl win. I can't but think how our season would have been without so many injuries. We lose some great players this year but with some strong returning players answer a good incoming freshman class l'm really looking forward to next year. Love our coach and I have both trust and confidence in him. OFC

I do have three trivia quescions for the die hard Duke fans.

1. There were 11 of the 14 ACC football teams that went to a bowl game. Name one of those teams. 2. Of the teams Duke played this year in football only 2 did not go to a bowl game. Name just one of those teams.
3. Only one of the big 4 ACC teams located in the state of North Carolina did not go to a bowl game this year. Name that team.

No cheating now. No googling. OFC

I do have three trivia quescions for the die hard Duke fans.

1. There were 11 of the 14 ACC football teams that went to a bowl game. Name one of those teams. 2. Of the teams Duke played this year in football only 2 did not go to a bowl game. Name just one of those teams.
3. Only one of the big 4 ACC teams located in the state of North Carolina did not go to a bowl game this year. Name that team.

No cheating now. No googling. OFC
Sky I think this puts you at a lifetime ban over at tarheel cheats

I like the old school receivers who run good routes and catch everything they get their hands on. Speed is worthless with bad hands

Great way end the season with a bowl win. I can't but think how our season would have been without so many injuries. We lose some great players this year but with some strong returning players answer a good incoming freshman class l'm really looking forward to next year. Love our coach and I have both trust and confidence in him. OFC

I have concerns about the quarterback position(the most important position) for next season and the schedule.

Sky I think this puts you at a lifetime ban over at tarheel cheats

I already have a lifetime ban but if you believe in eternal life of which I do then they may not have the authority to ban me for eternity. OFC

I have concerns about the quarterback position(the most important position) for next season and the schedule.
Guessing Quentin Harris to be the starter next season, but we will see what happens in the spring! Duke has two tough non conference games! Alabama( No chance) and Notre Dame( more than likely no chance). Duke will have to win their other two non conference games and win 4 conference games. I think it’s doable, but Duke cannot lose the games they shouldn’t lose like losing the Wake Forest game.

Good win! Great for recruiting! Gonna miss Jones. Last time I checked he was a 1st rounder. Best of luck to him! Would like to see him end up somewhere with a starting qb a couple years away from retirement like Pittsburgh or New Orleans.

I'm not convinced Harris will automatically get the starting QB position. He seems like a situational player to me. Let's see what the other 2 QBs on the team can do.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT