ADVERTISEMENT

Duke ticket office trolling Kentucky

@gracetoyou Ill sell you my extra ticket if you come on here and admit that UK doesn’t belong in the tournament and Cal is a crooked bitch. #YouveGotMyWord

Reactions: DukefanKY
That was a dirty move, and there’s no way around it. Y’all can make excuses all you want, but it’s true. I’d say the same if UK did it. The handful of fans that threatened Higgins and shut down his business page were bitches. Period. Not easy for fans to see things without the blinders at times. Goes for all fan bases.

UK doesn’t belong in the tournament and Cal is a crooked bitch. Now, send me the ticket.

That was a dirty move, and there’s no way around it. Y’all can make excuses all you want, but it’s true. I’d say the same if UK did it. The handful of fans that threatened Higgins and shut down his business page were bitches. Period. Not easy for fans to see things without the blinders at times. Goes for all fan bases.

That was only for @gracetoyou . I ain’t selling you shit bitch. You should be sending Nova an apology note about even having the chokers that is the UK Cats a spot in this Classic at all. I’m sure the view on your 19” used Insigna will be good enough. You dont want to see what Tre Jones does to Hagans or Green in person. I will send you a couple screenshots of Zion posterizing Reid Travis every time he drives on him.

Now quit whining and get ready to get your ass beat back to back by UGA and UT in football.

Reactions: DukefanKY

Please tell us more about this business page that Ashton Hagans has up. I’m assuming it’s Hagans and not Higgins because you’re a UK graduate and can’t spell.

Reactions: BlackKnightNut
That was only for @gracetoyou . I ain’t selling you shit bitch. You should be sending Nova an apology note about even having the chokers that is the UK Cats a spot in this Classic at all. I’m sure the view on your 19” used Insigna will be good enough. You dont want to see what Tre Jones does to Hagans or Green in person. I will send you a couple screenshots of Zion posterizing Reid Travis every time he drives on him.

Now quit whining and get ready to get your ass beat back to back by UGA and UT in football.
Wow. Guy just called me a bitch on a forum over the computer. Tough guy you are!!! Way to represent your fanbase, troll.

Wow. Guy just called me a bitch on a forum over the computer. Tough guy you are!!! Way to represent your fanbase, troll.

You’re over here on a Duke forum running your mouth about Duke fans and I’m the troll? Your entire fan base got trolled but it wasn’t by me but by the Duke ticketing office. Go bug them and quit whining over here.

You’re over here on a Duke forum running your mouth about Duke fans and I’m the troll? Your entire fan base got trolled but it wasn’t by me but by the Duke ticketing office. Go bug them and quit whining over here.

70zsVaW.jpg

What exactly is supposed to be underhanded about the Duke ticket office wanting their allotment to go to Duke fans? I'm not super versed on the goings on, so maybe I'm missing something.

What exactly is supposed to be underhanded about the Duke ticket office wanting their allotment to go to Duke fans? I'm not super versed on the goings on, so maybe I'm missing something.
They’re taking them away from the people that already paid and made arrangements. Maybe I’m seeing it wrong, if so, I would genuinely like to be enlighted.

They’re taking them away from the people that already paid and made arrangements. Maybe I’m seeing it wrong, if so, I would genuinely like to be enlighted.
It's fairly simple, Duke rarely opens up tickets for purchase to the general public. These tickets are reserved for Iron Dukes. In the future if you would like to be able to purchase tickets to a Duke basketball game or event then you will need to donate to the Iron Dukes. Membership begins with as little as a $100 donation by going here. Duke athletics would appreciate your gift and help in keeping Duke mens BB as the best in the nation.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT