ADVERTISEMENT

DUKE IN THE NBA

Kind of off topic but wasn’t sure where else I could post this. Anybody see Demar Derozan trip someone the other night? Not a word about it anywhere on ESPN or during the post game. Hate bringing up something negative like that and it’s not a knock on Demar but the double standard is comical to me.

I saw where Grayson has been opted to the G league which I think is good. He wasn't getting any pt with the Jazz and couldn't work on his game. Now he can get some time on the court. OFC

Reactions: Quavarius
Wendell Carter had another double-double—12 points and 13 rebounds—in a 96-90 loss to Indiana. Jabari Parker added 12 points and eight rebounds in the loss.

Kind of off topic but wasn’t sure where else I could post this. Anybody see Demar Derozan trip someone the other night? Not a word about it anywhere on ESPN or during the post game. Hate bringing up something negative like that and it’s not a knock on Demar but the double standard is comical to me.
Nope never heard a peep, your point is made!

Reactions: skysdad
Justise Winslow had 20 points and eight rebounds in a 115-98 win over Phoenix.

Jayson Tatum scored 18 points and Kyrie Irving added 13 points in a 133-77 win over Chicago. The win was the largest in Boston history and the worst in Chicago history.

Last edited:
JJ Redick scored 13 points in a 116-102 win over Detroit. Luke Kennard led Detroit with a career-high 28 points and was 5-of-8 from 3.

Last edited:
Justise Winslow led Miami with a career-high 28 points and seven rebounds in a 108-105 loss to the LA Lakers. Winslow was 6-of-8 from 3.

Jayson Tatum scored 18 points and Kyrie Irving added 13 points in a 133-77 win over Chicago. The win was the largest in Boston history and the worst in Chicago history.
The Bulls may have been able to get within 20 if they played well. Boston’s defense was all over the place.

Reactions: Quavarius
Kyrie Irving had 38 points and seven assists in a 130-125 win over Washington. Jayson Tatum added 12 points and 12 rebounds in the win.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT