ADVERTISEMENT

DUKE IN THE NBA

Kyrie Irving scored 30 points and Jayson Tatum added 16 in a 112-111 win over Indiana.

Former Duke player Jayson Tatum will be on the 6 pm EST SportsCenter on Wednesday, December 20th. Check him out.

Reactions: skysdad
Former Duke player Jayson Tatum will be on the 6 pm EST SportsCenter on Wednesday, December 20th. Check him out.
He is a good interview. The home network interviews him a lot. I wish I was as composed as he is at 19. I struggle with it at 42.

BTW, that Tatum dunk you posted earlier came after Stevens called him out during a time out for standing around the two possessions before. His reaction to that was encouraging. He was great from that point on.

He is a good interview. The home network interviews him a lot. I wish I was as composed as he is at 19. I struggle with it at 42.

BTW, that Tatum dunk you posted earlier came after Stevens called him out during a time out for standing around the two possessions before. His reaction to that was encouraging. He was great from that point on.

Yeah I saw some of the local interviews he's done. He's a natural.

Good for Stevens for calling him out. He's too good to just be standing around although playing with Kyrie, I would be standing around as well, lol

Miles Plumlee scored 10 points and grabbed five rebounds in a 105-95 loss to Indiana.

Kyrie Irving led Boston with 33 points in a 90-89 loss to Miami. Jayson Tatum added 11 points and seven rebounds in the loss.

Last edited:
Brandon Ingram had 13 points, six assists and six rebounds in a 122-116 win over Houston, ending the Rockets 14-game win streak.

Last edited:
Mason Plumlee scored 13 points, grabbed 10 rebounds and dished out six assists in a 112-104 loss to Minnesota.

Last edited:
Reactions: timo0402
Austin Rivers scored 21 points and dished out six assists in a 108-95 win over Phoenix.

Yeah I saw some of the local interviews he's done. He's a natural.

Good for Stevens for calling him out. He's too good to just be standing around although playing with Kyrie, I would be standing around as well, lol
Coach Stevens does it in a way that it doesn’t make the player feel like he is in the principles office. Players respond really well with his style. I think I’ve seen Stevens get after the team with some rage about a handful of times since he’s been in Boston.

Reactions: Quavarius
Kyrie Irving led Boston with 32 points and Jayson Tatum added 17 in a 102-93 loss to New York.

I felt at this time last year that the Clippers weren't gonna keep JJ because of Rivers. Worked out for both and that's good. OFC

Austin had another big night last night with 38!
He and Lou Williams have formed a very good backcourt this year. I watch all of Austin’s games and he has improved a ton as a player. It’s great to see that his hard work is paying off.

Kyrie has another Kyrie type of night against the Bulls last night. There are nights where he could go for as many as he wants and last night was one of those nights. He settled for 25 in 28 minutes and frankly, he should have shot more. Special talent.

He and Lou Williams have formed a very good backcourt this year. I watch all of Austin’s games and he has improved a ton as a player. It’s great to see that his hard work is paying off.

Kyrie has another Kyrie type of night against the Bulls last night. There are nights where he could go for as many as he wants and last night was one of those nights. He settled for 25 in 28 minutes and frankly, he should have shot more. Special talent.
Kyrie has really embraced the role as a leader for the C’s.

Reactions: denniden
Kyrie Irving and Jayson Tatum scored 20 points apiece in a 111-103 loss to Washington.

Mason Plumlee scored 11 points and grabbed eight rebounds in a 128-125 loss to Minnesota.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT