ADVERTISEMENT

DUKE IN THE NBA

Really sorry to hear about Quinn, but figured this might be a possibility after the Frank Jackson contract. Hopefully he gets picked up by another team soon.

Reactions: Quavarius
Really sorry to hear about Quinn, but figured this might be a possibility after the Frank Jackson contract. Hopefully he gets picked up by another team soon.

Yeah I think he'll be back on a roster soon

Nooo so sad for Quinn!! He"ll get picked up by another team very soon I imagine. Hopefully the Blazers or the Thunder take a look at him as those teams appear to need backup guards.

Reactions: Alaskan_Assassin_21
I can't tell you how excited I am (all of Boston frankly) to have a Duke Blue Devil in a Celtic uniform. (finally) Especially Jayson. Can't wait for training camp to start. I think Tatum will carve a role out in his rookie year.

Isn't he the first Duke player in the modern draft to be selected by Boston?

Reactions: denniden
Isn't he the first Duke player in the modern draft to be selected by Boston?
I am pretty sure of that Q. I know Ainge wanted very much to draft Parker, Winslow and then Ingram the year after that. He couldn't make it happen. I would like to see Ainge put together a monster offer for Kyrie.

He's approaching a difficult situation with professionalism. It doesn't look like he's part of the team's plans moving forward, but hopefully another franchise will value what he could bring to a team. Him being able to make a real impact on the league depends on if he could improve defensively though.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT