ADVERTISEMENT

DUKE IN THE NBA

Brandon Ingram suffered a cramp late in the game. Hopefully he plays tomorrow as the Lakers take on Jayson Tatum and the Boston Celtics.

Brandon Ingram will NOT play tonight vs. Jayson Tatum and the Boston Celtics.

I haven't been keeping up with this thread since the end of the playoffs, but thanks for continuing to update it with interviews, summer league action, and behind the scenes footage! It's been a blast getting caught up with the last few pages of the thread.

I haven't been keeping up with this thread since the end of the playoffs, but thanks for continuing to update it with interviews, summer league action, and behind the scenes footage! It's been a blast getting caught up with the last few pages of the thread.

This is Q's thread. All credit is his. Don't know why no one had not started one before now. OFC

Reactions: Quavarius

No problem man! Thanks.

This is Q's thread. All credit is his. Don't know why no one had not started one before now. OFC

Thanks sky! With the influx of former Duke players into the NBA, I felt it was needed. I know a lot of people aren't on Twitter so I wanted to make sure to bring it here.

Reactions: skysdad
Even the King recognizes Quinn Cook's Summer League performance

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT