ADVERTISEMENT

DUKE IN THE NBA

Jayson Tatum led Boston with 30 points, seven assists and six rebounds in a 124-104 win over Denver. Tatum was 6-of-10 from 3 in the win.

Reactions: timo0402
Justise Winslow scored 10 points and added nine rebounds in a 119-115 win over Detroit. Marvin Bagley III had 15 points and nine rebounds in the loss.

RJ Barrett led the NY Knicks with 30 points and 13 rebounds in a 117-111 loss to Atlanta.

Reactions: skysdad
Don't post a lot on this thread. Just a lot of likes to Q for his efforts but I just wanted to say I believe in Zion. I know he's been shut down the rest of the season. I'm telling you right now he is coming back next year with authority. There have been quite a few players who were hurt their first couple of years and once they got healthy they proved they were among the best. Joel Emiid being just one. OFC

Last edited:
Don't post a lot on this thread. Just a lot of likes to Q for his efforts but I just wanted to say I believe in Zion. I know he's been shut down the rest of the season. I'm telling you right now he is coming back next year with authority. There have been quite a few platers who were hurt their first couple of years and once they got healthy they proved they were among the best. Joel Emiid being just one. OFC
I agree sky

It’s good to see RJ finally turn that corner we all knew he was capable of. Just needs to improve the FG % a tad.

Reactions: Quavarius
RJ Barrett led the New York Knicks with 30 points in a 121-106 win over Charlotte.

Last edited:
Marvin Bagley III scored 13 points and added six rebounds in a 122-101 win over Atlanta.

Tyus Jones had a double-double—16 points and 10 assists—in a 132-120 win over Brooklyn. Kyrie Irving scored 43 (6-of-11) from 3 and added eight assists in the loss.

Memphis had 76 at the half with no Morant in the lineup. That’s what amazed me.
Yes they have proven they really don’t need him to win. That’s no disrespect to Morant but the team kept winning when he was injured earlier this year. I still gotta see them do it in the playoffs, but they are very intriguing.

Yes they have proven they really don’t need him to win. That’s no disrespect to Morant but the team kept winning when he was injured earlier this year. I still gotta see them do it in the playoffs, but they are very intriguing.
I think their record and margin of victory is better with Tyus than with Morant. Agree completely with the "no disrespect to Morant" in saying that. That kid is a TALENT. But Tyus has proven he's capable of leading an NBA team to a winning record with the opportunities he was given this year.

Marvin Bagley III led Detroit with 25 points and five rebounds in a 100-97 loss to Washington.

RJ Barrett led the NY Knicks with 21 points and nine rebounds in a 104-102 win over Detroit. Marvin Bagley III led Detroit with 27 points and seven rebounds in the loss.

Last edited:
Kyrie Irving scored 16 points and added 11 assists in a 119-110 loss to Charlotte. Seth Curry scored 12 points in the loss.

Wendell Carter, Jr. had 15 points, 12 rebounds and six assists in a 107-101 loss to Cleveland.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT