ADVERTISEMENT

DJ Steward

Well that stinks. He's not even on a mock draft. Best of luck to him. Will help us with Keels and/or a transfer. Sigh. We better keep Williams.

Reactions: hart2chesson
Staff should have offered Grady.
Duke needs a point guard
Stewart couldn’t guard Love or Walton but he is ready for Showtime?

• Haha
Reactions: hart2chesson
Why wouldn't you come back and play your way into the 1st round to at least guarantee yourself a good initial payday even if your career doesn't pan out? William Avery left before he was ready but at least had a 1st round contract to justify the move. I sure hope all this helps us with Keels but then again we are left depending on freshmen who probably won't even see a sophomore year!!

I mean we're still gonna be good if we keep Roach, get Keels, keep Moore, and the two good freshman and williams. But I'm not longer sure we can be great, unless we get a home run guard transfer. We need to stop the bleeding ASAP. 3 of our freshman 6 now gone.

College basketball has been slowly dying over the last 5+ years. Ol Roy made a good move today. K should retire too. I see very little hope in him winning #6.

I would love to hear the conversations Coach K is having with his assistants. Do they start looking for players who might not be dead set on getting to the NBA as quickly as possible? The #25-40 ranked guy? This has to be hard on Coach K, to coach guys who want to be gone in 9 months and who aren't all that good. I mean Steward had talent but on a good team, he's the 4th guard this past season.

I would love to hear the conversations Coach K is having with his assistants. Do they start looking for players who might not be dead set on getting to the NBA as quickly as possible? The #25-40 ranked guy? This has to be hard on Coach K, to coach guys who want to be gone in 9 months and who aren't all that good. I mean Steward had talent but on a good team, he's the 4th guard this past season.
I swear in my prime I could take him one on one and so could half the people on this board. He can’t shoot

• Wow
Reactions: Laettner
The entire product is starting to really suck. This is the first time in my life I’ve never watched a tourney game...not one single second....and I could care less.

I guess Moore or Keels is the 2 guard. Or a transfer. Could Goldwire change his mind? We need 2 more guards.

Not going to lie, stuff like this makes me want to stop watching college basketball. Everyone in the top 50 thinks they are one and done anymore. Have fun in the G league.

This makes Jordan's decision a real head scratcher in my opinion. I mean, why would DJ think he's ready for the NBA?
There was no game this year none where he looked like an nba player This is a farce Can’t shoot can’t play point shaky defense. I’m speechless

The entire product is starting to really suck. This is the first time in my life I’ve never watched a tourney game...not one single second....and I could care less.

Same here man. March madness, conference and NCAA tournaments was something I'd always looked forward to. Now two years in a row I haven't watched a singlevncaa tournament game. Wtf

Reactions: sheyduke
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT