ADVERTISEMENT

Did you know....

Except his former players do have NBA success. It’s a stupid stat, only 5 teams have made the NBA finals in that span of time.

And you’re over here justifying a stupid stat that obviously has you rattled!

If K was going around touting the success of his former players in the NBA and this little stat emerged, RR would have a field day!

The thin skinned fanbase that talks crap about other teams hate other fan bases talking facts about their team. This little “factoid” got you shook?

Last edited:
Damn Q, I think you hurt some feelings or pinched a nerve with this “dumb” thread!!!

I think so. I mean, it’s not like I keep track of former UK players. I just happen to see the tweet on Twitter and found it interesting. I’m sure most basketball fans didn’t know this either (assuming one of his players had appeared in an NBA Finals). Maybe because this is old news to him and HE doesn’t find it interesting (yet he still responded). I don’t respond to posts I have NO interests in. Not sure why he does. Things that make you go hmmmm.

I think so. I mean, it’s not like I keep track of former UK players. I just happen to see the tweet on Twitter and found it interesting. I’m sure most basketball fans didn’t know this either (assuming one of his players had appeared in an NBA Finals). Maybe because this is old news to him and HE doesn’t find it interesting (yet he still responded). I don’t respond to posts I have NO interests in. Not sure why he does. Things that make you go hmmmm.

So you’re saying that he’s had more teams under sanctions than he’s won titles or had players in the NBA finals? Surely you jest

Reactions: Quavarius
You’re solid Quav - I don’t care about UK and Cal but I’m an information sponge for all things basketball. I assume you and many others here are too. Nothing wrong with your post dude. It just happened to catch the attention of someone whose parents didn’t give him any old fashioned ass whoopins’ and taught him that he was a special boy who should express all his thoughts openly.

So you care about the subject but it’s dumb... lol tf dude? Disagree with respect or gtfo of here, you’re just trolling around.

What? I think it’s dumb that he’s using this stat to bash UK. Are you really that butthurt that I replied with “And?”, talk about thin skinned.

And you’re over here justifying a stupid stat that obviously has you rattled!

If K was going around touting the success of his former players in the NBA and this little stat emerged, RR would have a field day!

The thin skinned fanbase that talks crap about other teams hate other fan bases talking facts about their team. This little “factoid” got you shook?
I’m glad you think rafters would have a field day, I would disagree if they used this stat against Duke too

You’re solid Quav - I don’t care about UK and Cal but I’m an information sponge for all things basketball. I assume you and many others here are too. Nothing wrong with your post dude. It just happened to catch the attention of someone whose parents didn’t give him any old fashioned ass whoopins’ and taught him that he was a special boy who should express all his thoughts openly.
Haha, so we’re doing personal attacks now?

What? I think it’s dumb that he’s using this stat to bash UK. Are you really that butthurt that I replied with “And?”, talk about thin skinned.
Lmao let me get this straight here...
You signed up to participate on a Duke forum. Where there are Duke fans. Duke and UK have rough history. Both dislike each other. Right off the bat you’re hooked by a post potentially bashing UK’s coach. You then decide to introduce yourself to the forum as the guardian of John Calipari at the expense of bashing a Duke fan.

I might be thin-skinned when it comes to defending true Duke fans. I sure as hell ain’t thin-skinned about snide remarks concerning UK and Cal like you are.

Lmao let me get this straight here...
You signed up to participate on a Duke forum. Where there are Duke fans. Duke and UK have rough history. Both dislike each other. Right off the bat you’re hooked by a post potentially bashing UK’s coach. You then decide to introduce yourself to the forum as the guardian of John Calipari at the expense of bashing a Duke fan.

I might be thin-skinned when it comes to defending true Duke fans. I sure as hell ain’t thin-skinned about snide remarks concerning UK and Cal like you are.
Quit being a little b*tch because I disagreed with your boyfriend

ebbxg2.gif

HM155,

I would be willing to wager Kyrie, Bagley, Giles, Carter, Ingram, Tatum, Zion, Cook, Barrett, Reddish, Seth Curry, and Hood have more NBA World Championships in their future compared to Lazy & Soft KAT, injured Cousins, washed up Wall, Davis, Booker, and any of the other pussy cats that I am missing. Duke has had guys who left Duke, were not drafted because of certain limitations and worked their way to become NBA Players, Quinn Cook, Seth Curry, and Lance Thomas are great examples. Coach K prepares his guys to work hard and make it in the NBA better than Pay Pal Cal.

@HM155 For what it’s worth...
Everyone hated me when I joined. Didn’t introduce myself and 1st post was bashing half-court offense while calling a player brain dead. The virtual pitchforks came flying at me. I expressed tough love / meant no harm. I thought this board was full of sensitive snowflakes. I was wrong though, this place is packed full of chill folks. Your entrance wasn’t smart but rookies make dumb plays. We all get misunderstood. If you suck up a little pride, you won’t be disappointed.

If not then you owe me a witty response to my wedding comment before you bail out. At the very least you can gimme a good laugh.

Everyone hated me when I joined. Didn’t introduce myself and 1st post was bashing half-court offense while calling a player brain dead. The virtual pitchforks came flying at me. I expressed tough love / meant no harm. I thought this board was full of sensitive snowflakes. I was wrong though, this place is packed full of chill folks. Your entrance wasn’t smart but rookies make dumb plays. We all get misunderstood. If you suck up a little pride, you won’t be disappointed.

If not then you owe me a witty response to my wedding comment before you bail out. At the very least you can gimme a good laugh.

Everybody still hates you!! We just finally realized you weren’t going away!!!

Hahaha........J/K!

Well of course, not all Duke players suck

This is one reason you are a troll. You are like a lot of heel fans that crawl from beneath the bridge and troll their way through a thread and think we are naïve enough to fall for such crap. I'll be happy when you the message that you are just annoying but we fell for it so we have no one to blame but ourselves but letting this get to where is has gotten. OFC

Well my account got banned, so you can’t convince me this board isn’t full of snowflakes. Lol
This’ll be my last post on this board, just to clear up a few things I never meant any disrespect and I’m not arguing against a stat like so many of you think (I’m also not mad or upset in anyway), how do you even argue against a factual stat? My argument is that it’s bogus to use it to bash UK or really any other program with a stat like this, it just doesn’t make since.
As for a good laugh if you’re into the kind of humor I think you are, I’m hoping the new username will give you a laugh and send you on a binge watching spree lol. If you don’t get the reference then... sorry.

HM155 if there is any consolation for you trolling here you can go over to RR or wherever you feel comfortable at at tell them how unreasonable, arrogant, homer message board and totally unfair to you when you came here in peace just to discuss UK basketball . OFC

Well my account got banned, so you can’t convince me this board isn’t full of snowflakes. Lol
This’ll be my last post on this board, just to clear up a few things I never meant any disrespect and I’m not arguing against a stat like so many of you think (I’m also not mad or upset in anyway), how do you even argue against a factual stat? My argument is that it’s bogus to use it to bash UK or really any other program with a stat like this, it just doesn’t make since.
As for a good laugh if you’re into the kind of humor I think you are, I’m hoping the new username will give you a laugh and send you on a binge watching spree lol. If you don’t get the reference then... sorry.

No matter how many times you change your handle you are still a troll. OFC

Everybody still hates you!! We just finally realized you weren’t going away!!!

Hahaha........J/K!
I think there are a couple of posters who still don’t care for me hahaha... Oh well

Nobody here thinks that Cal is a bad coach because it took a decade for a former player to reach the NBA Finals. It was just a conversation topic. Duke / UK have a rough history and the fan bases do not get along. This is a Duke forum and therefore it’s natural to see a snide post toward UK hoops. It was a bad mistake to introduce yourself here defending UK while disrespecting a Duke fan. — Nobody here is a snowflake, you just acted like a dickhead and the mods reciprocated the behavior. You reap what you sow.

You created a whole new account on a forum to defend yourself with 1 post when nobody has a clue who you are. So I will give you props on making me laugh because that’s pretty funny.

giphy.gif

A thread where a RR poster started an argument on DI based on ignorance?!?!

giphy.gif

Oh well. They’ll do it again. They can’t help themselves.

Reactions: BeerPoisoning
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT