ADVERTISEMENT

DI / ACC Pick'em - Week Six Games (PLEASE READ)

dukiejay

Mar 2, 2005
Minneapolis
We have officially reached the halfway point of the contest, and it's also our first double points week. When you submit your picks, please use the 12, 10, 8, 6, 4, 2 format.

Also, your picks this week are not put in this thread, but rather emailed to me. Please email devilsillustratedmods@gmail.com. In the subject line, please say 'Week 6 Picks' and make sure to include your username in the body of your email. I will try and reply to each of you in a timely matter letting you know I got your picks.

Here are the games....

Tuesday, February 4th - Virginia Tech at Georgia Tech
Wednesday, February 5th - NC State at Miami
Wednesday, February 5th - Pittsburgh at Notre Dame
Saturday, February 8th - Duke at UNC
Saturday, February 8th - Georgia Tech at Pittsburgh
Saturday, February 8th - Virginia at Louisville

I will get all of the picks posted in this thread at some point Tuesday or Wednesday, at the latest.

Reactions: Showenuff
We have officially reached the halfway point of the contest, and it's also our first double points week. When you submit your picks, please use the 12, 10, 8, 6, 4, 2 format.

Also, your picks this week are not put in this thread, but rather emailed to me. Please email devilsillustratedmods@gmail.com. In the subject line, please say 'Week 6 Picks' and make sure to include your username in the body of your email. I will try and reply to each of you in a timely matter letting you know I got your picks.

Here are the games....

Tuesday, February 4th - Virginia Tech at Georgia Tech
Wednesday, February 5th - NC State at Miami
Wednesday, February 5th - Pittsburgh at Notre Dame
Saturday, February 8th - Duke at UNC
Saturday, February 8th - Georgia Tech at Pittsburgh
Saturday, February 8th - Virginia at Louisville

I will get all of the picks posted in this thread at some point Tuesday or Wednesday, at the latest.

Tough pics. OFC

This is the only time I can remember where the first Duke-UNC matchup is not a midweek game. Its always been 9pm Wed (occasionally Thur)

This is the only time I can remember where the first Duke-UNC matchup is not a midweek game. Its always been 9pm Wed (occasionally Thur)

And I hate it. We have a surprise 40th birthday for a very good friend Saturday afternoon/evening. I'm not sure how much of the game I'll even be able to watch.

dj, email at work has been glitchy, lemme know if you got mine please.

Mine are in. It was hard . Other than the Duke game I let my wife pick em. Everything is a toss up to me. OFC

Reactions: Hurley22
Where did you email the picks to? I haven't seen them yet in my inbox.

I just checked and the address is correct. It shows in my inbox that it has been sent. I will send sgain. OFC

I just checked and the address is correct. It shows in my inbox that it has been sent. I will send sgain. OFC

I don’t know about this Sky’s. Sounds fishy to me. You are ahead of DJ in the standings. This may be his plan to catch and pass you by saying he never got your pics. Did you know that the list of trustworthiness shows Minnesota at #49?

Strange. I don't see anything in the inbox....and I checked the spam folder too.

I resent it. Forgot to put my user name a bottom. If you don't get itvagain I will keep trying.OFC

I resent it. Forgot to put my user name a bottom. If you don't get itvagain I will keep trying.OFC

I've sent it three times and none of them have replied that it was an undeliverable address. OFC

Hey hey, I wanna beatcha , but , I’ll never cheatcha .

Thanks. I was starting to sweat a little and pace around. I was beginnig to think Show had hacked into my e-mail account. He's wanting to retain his title and will stop at nothing to keep it. ;) OFC

@Showenuff isnt having as good a year this year and he did last year since JBSMOOVE isn’t around to coach his picks!! :D

Reactions: skysdad
well..I just hope everyone has a fun at their ball games. Maybe everyone will win and get a trophy?

Just waiting on @Willcampbell and @gottagonow ... down to about two hours left to get in those picks.

I just noticed. gottagonow is in second place and has not sent in his pics. We lnow he has some health issues. Does anyone know how to e-mail or pm him. A little concerned for my friend. His last post I could find came on Sunday. He doesn't talk about it a lot but he has the same type of cancer that mike irby has over from thr. Met him once briefly down at Duke Medical. He walked right up to me and said you are skysdad aren't you. No idea how he knew that. Feel a lot better when I see he has sent in his picks. OFC

Last edited:
I just noticed. gottagonow is in second place and has not sent in his pics. We lnow he has some health issues. Does anyone know how to e-mail or pm him. A little concerned for my friend. His last post I could find came on Sunday. He doesn't talk about it a lot but he has the same type of cancer that mike irby has over from thr. Met him once briefly down at Duke Medical. He walked right up to me and said you are skysdad aren't you. No idea how he knew that. Feel a lot better when I see he has sent in his picks. OFC
Thanks for worring about me Sky but I just had a brain fart. I'm in not but less tonights game which I assume i forfeited.

Reactions: skysdad
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT