Reactions: gottagonow
6 Lville over Clemson
5 Va over UNC
4 VT over Pitt
3 Cuse over NC State
2 Miami over BC
1 Duke over FSU

Last edited:
Here are the games for this week. Please note....first game is tomorrow night. Back to normal this week. Just post your picks in this thread.

Monday, February 10 - Florida State at Duke
Tuesday, February 11 - NC State at Syracuse
Wednesday, February 12 - Boston College at Miami
Saturday, February 15 - Virginia at UNC
Saturday, February 15 - Pittsburgh at Virginia Tech
Saturday, February 15 - Louisville at Clemson
5 - uva over UNc
4 - UL over Clemson
3 - Pitt over VT
2 - Miami over BC
1 - Cuse over Moo U

sheyduke said:

6 Louisville over Clemson
5 Cuse over State
4 BC over Miami
3 Duke over Florida st
2 UNC over Virginia
1 Florida St over Duke

Please check your picks.
[/quote]
Don’t know what I was thinking. I’ll just take a hit on the va tech / Pitt game don’t know why I thought we played Florida st twice . Been really busy

Quick week seven update after half the games have been played....

- Last week at the midway point we saw 11 people still having perfect boards. In fact, there were eight perfect boards when the week ended. This week? Not a single one remains with three games still to be played. What a strange year....

- How is it that not a single person, not one, picked State to beat Syracuse? I definitely thought Syracuse would garner more picks, maybe even the overwhelming majority....but not a one for the Wuffies? I guess that shows you just what everyone thinks of State. This also tells the story of why no one is perfect anymore.

- Anyone remember the bizarro world episode of Seinfeld? We might be living in it. Congrats to @pisgah101 as he currently leads the way with 10 points for this week. Hell, we've had weeks where getting to 10 was a major milestone for the young whipper-snapper. Everyone remember where they were when they read this.

- Less than 72 hours removed from talking junk to the aforementioned pisgah101, @timo0402 is the only picker who currently stands at 0-for-3 on the week. Looks like that gap he widened over his buddy is about to become a little more narrow.

- Only half of this week's 36 entrants have correctly picked two of the three games so far. Did I mention this has been a really weird year?

- Last week at the midway point we saw 11 people still having perfect boards. In fact, there were eight perfect boards when the week ended. This week? Not a single one remains with three games still to be played. What a strange year....

- How is it that not a single person, not one, picked State to beat Syracuse? I definitely thought Syracuse would garner more picks, maybe even the overwhelming majority....but not a one for the Wuffies? I guess that shows you just what everyone thinks of State. This also tells the story of why no one is perfect anymore.

- Anyone remember the bizarro world episode of Seinfeld? We might be living in it. Congrats to @pisgah101 as he currently leads the way with 10 points for this week. Hell, we've had weeks where getting to 10 was a major milestone for the young whipper-snapper. Everyone remember where they were when they read this.

- Less than 72 hours removed from talking junk to the aforementioned pisgah101, @timo0402 is the only picker who currently stands at 0-for-3 on the week. Looks like that gap he widened over his buddy is about to become a little more narrow.

- Only half of this week's 36 entrants have correctly picked two of the three games so far. Did I mention this has been a really weird year?

No way I could have picked Ga Tech to best U of L.

I feel better now.

hahaha very nice

In fairness, I likely wouldn't have picked Syracuse if I knew Hughes was only going to play three minutes. What was he doing in warm-ups to get a groin injury?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT