ADVERTISEMENT

Dear Cole Anthony,

FearTheBeard

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Jul 28, 2010
tenor.gif

Like Zion - they will not be able to replace Cole-Slaw anthony.

Damn, I just mentioned Zion and anthony in the same sentenced.

Reactions: hart2chesson
Thank you for a great season, Cole (FOR US DUKE FANS!) You were everything we hoped you would be! :)

Leaky Black isn't real. I still think that is a made of person. I was on Shrooms when they would mention his name during broadcasts so it doesn't count.

Reactions: retiredsoldier
Thank you for a great season, Cole (FOR US DUKE FANS!) You were everything we hoped you would be! :)

Leaky Black isn't real. I still think that is a made of person. I was on Shrooms when they would mention his name during broadcasts so it doesn't count.
giphy.gif

Reactions: Fourteen44
There's a sad sort of feeling in UNC’s empty halls
And the Well, it is abandoned too
And up in DI everyone is spreading the word

They are popping out saying “woohoo”

Woohoo, woohoo

Thankfully we get to say woohoo, woohoo
We take joy in their boohoo, boohoo
To say goodbye

WOOHOO!

To you

So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, good night
I love to see this wonderful UNC flight

So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, adieu
Adieu, adieu, to you and you and you

So long, farewell, au revoir, auf wiedersehen

At DI we open a bottle of champagne
So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, goodbye
YOU leave and we heave a sigh and say goodbye
Goodbye!

We’re glad you’re gone, we cannot tell a lie
We flit, We float, We fleetly flee, We fly

UNC is gone and Duke on will try,
So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, goodbye
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye

Goodbye!

Whether he ever admits or not, there's no way he doesn't regret going to UNC. Sure fire top 3 pick to mid lottery now.
Can you imagine him playing off Tre instead of having to do everything himself? Cole looked very good before his injury. I can't tell how much that is still affecting his game.

Can you imagine him playing off Tre instead of having to do everything himself? Cole looked very good before his injury. I can't tell how much that is still affecting his game.

cole was looking good before the injury but nothing like Kyrie. The writing was already on the wall with him and this unc team. You could tell he was going to be a ball stopper and this team didn’t mesh well. Cole is another victim to roys lack of managing top tier talent.

cole was looking good before the injury but nothing like Kyrie. The writing was already on the wall with him and this unc team. You could tell he was going to be a ball stopper and this team didn’t mesh well. Cole is another victim to roys lack of managing top tier talent.

Maybe teams figured out how to guard against him as well. I mean he did shred up Tre Jones.

While you're saying goodbye to Cole, don't forget to throw in a big adios to Vern and Tre and Ca$$ius, too. Their dook careers just ended as well.
So let me get this straight, you’re happy the coronavirus, which has killed over 4,000 people at this point and infected literally more than 100,000 ended Dukes season? What a shitty person you are. GTHC GTH.

Maybe teams figured out how to guard against him as well. I mean he did shred up Tre Jones.

When? He shot 41% from the field in the first game (25% from three), with four assists and four turnovers. In the second meeting he barely showed up....29% from the field without making a three, and three assists with two turnovers. That's hardly pedestrian.

While you're saying goodbye to Cole, don't forget to throw in a big adios to Vern and Tre and Ca$$ius, too. Their dook careers just ended as well.

No, they actually didn't. While they don't get to participate in the NCAAT, although they earned and deserved it, Anthony did neither. Anthony will always be remembered for playing on the worst UNC team in two decades and one of their worst ever. The three guys you mentioned from Duke do not share that distinction.

Like Zion - they will not be able to replace Cole-Slaw anthony.

Damn, I just mentioned Zion and anthony in the same sentenced.
This reminds me of a quote from, I believe, Scott Hastings, long ago player with the Miami Heat, who once said to the press, "People are always comparing me to Larry Bird. They say, 'That Scott Hastings, he's no Larry Bird.'"

Reactions: GillJET and skysdad
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT