ADVERTISEMENT

Countdown to Craziness tix

AxeS24

Recruit
Jul 23, 2018
If any Iron Duke wants to sell theirs for $35 a piece, I'd be willing to buy 2 of them.

Neither my mom nor I have ever been to Cameron, and we would love to go.

We are going to be so good.

Reactions: The_Wolf
I would love to find 2 tickets as well... been every year taking my son, but can’t make the football game where the general public tickets are available now due to my son having a cross country race

Axes and AustinDuke—-I can get the tickets, can y’all email me? I need to know who’s name to put the tickets under in will call.

Reactions: The_Wolf
I'm a huge procrastinator and should have done this last year, does anybody know if it's too late to join Iron Duke and get CTC tickets without having to do the 2 other ticket packages?

Anyone know if there will be any way to watch Countdown to craziness this year?

Would imagine you can check it out on GoDuke.com and wouldn’t be surprised if ESPN3 carries the stream as well. Will have to check.

Would imagine you can check it out on GoDuke.com and wouldn’t be surprised if ESPN3 carries the stream as well. Will have to check.

Don't know about WATCHING, but Blue Devil radio network will be carrying CTC....

OFC

To follow up, just looked it up and you can watch on ESPN3/ACCNX (same platform)- on the espn or watch espn app. Same way it’s been for a couple years now.

Reactions: GillJET
I've got 1 spare ticket for tomorrow night if anyone is interested. I have the physical ticket so I would have to meet in Durham before event. Section 16

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT