ADVERTISEMENT

Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeez, that’s a lot of dramatic hot air. No biggie.

Anyway, back on topic.

First case in my county. What’s funny is that everyone is super aware of this, and yet every time we go up or down stairs, the kids literally run their hands down the stair railing. Like, you shouldn’t do that anyway in a school (and definitely not when you are going to lunch!) but you’d think that, with all of the emphasis on germs and the like, they’d be way more aware of it? Gross.

I do wonder how widespread this will get. I would assume it will really spread. Will be interesting to see what the bigger-picture outcomes are as we start to get a bigger data set with American (rather than Chinese) reporting. Starting to suspect that school closures will become more widespread... classrooms are just such hotbeds of germs, especially in an elementary school... but if you close down a school, how long does it have to STAY closed to actually put a dent in transmission? I would wager it would be weeks and weeks and weeks, which seems impossible to handle. I also wonder if schools are looking at this as a possible legal issue... all you need is a kid to die and I bet someone would be thinking law suit....?

Last edited:
Jeez, that’s a lot of triggered, dramatic hot air. No biggie.

Anyway, back on topic.

First case in my county. What’s funny is that everyone is super aware of this, and yet every time we go up or down stairs, the kids literally run their hands down the stair railing. Like, you shouldn’t do that anyway in a school (and definitely not when you are going to lunch!) but you’d think that, with all of the emphasis on germs and the like, they’d be way more aware of it? Gross.

I do wonder how widespread this will get. I would assume it will really spread. Will be interesting to see what the bigger-picture outcomes are as we start to get a bigger data set with American (rather than Chinese) reporting. Starting to suspect that school closures will become more widespread... classrooms are just such hotbeds of germs, especially in an elementary school... but if you close down a school, how long does it have to STAY closed to actually put a dent in transmission? I would wager it would be weeks and weeks and weeks, which seems impossible to handle. I also wonder if schools are looking at this as a possible legal issue... all you need is a kid to die and I bet someone would be thinking law suit....?
Give it time! The Democrats say that Fully Automatic Weapons were the reason the Coronavirus is even in the US. Pelosi will try to impeach Trump over it. This is all the POTUS fault. I mean if we he weren’t a racist and bigot he could actually focus on protecting the borders and not let people in this country. I mean does he care!?!?! If you quarantined them until they were checked we wouldn’t have an issue. Like at the border. Clear them and then let them out.

Jeez, that’s a lot of triggered, dramatic hot air. No biggie.

Anyway, back on topic.

Give it time! The Democrats say that Fully Automatic Weapons were the reason the Coronavirus is even in the US. Pelosi will try to impeach Trump over it. This is all the POTUS fault. I mean if we he weren’t a racist and bigot he could actually focus on protecting the borders and not let people in this country. I mean does he care!?!?! If you quarantined them until they were checked we wouldn’t have an issue. Like at the border. Clear them and then let them out.

I can’t tell if this is serious or parody...

Yeah, still can’t tell. The internet has ruined me:) I’m going to assume parody.
The sad fact it’s a parody but we all know it’s the damn truth. I honestly only get on her for basketball. I’ve made some friends off this board and consider them family. It’s sad that the news media blows things outta proportion. Then again are we surprised?

Reactions: pisgah101
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT