ADVERTISEMENT

Cooper Flagg reclassifies to the Class of 2024

Need a big with Flagg as he is listed as a sf ( yes I know he can play multiple positions in the frontcourt ). Duke is also loaded in the backcourt unless foster bolts . Going to be another good recruiting class.

Reactions: christophero
I kind of feel bad for Schutt with 3 wings coming in next year. Good luck son. Getting Flagg would be huge and a big message to the rest of the college basketball world that we aren't going anywhere.

Last edited:
Also per Tipton, Patrick Ngongba will be announcing on 11/4 between A final 3 of Duke, Kansas St and Kentucky. He does still have an official visit to KSU this weekend before his decision. Hopefully he already made up his mind on where he wants to play next season. I would assume Kentucky isn’t the choice since they already have a big in the same class. Exciting times

Last edited:
Reactions: Devilinside
Per Cooper’s tweet regarding the tragedy that happened in Maine I wouldn’t expect any commitment from him today and he might wait a few days. Got to respect the young man for that statement and support for those involved. Some things are more important than others.

I am guessing Flagg picks us and the big guy goes to Kansas State. But I would be happy to be wrong.

Celebrate Stir Crazy GIF by This GIF Is Haunted

The under looked factor in all of this. Practice will be a battle. Most games, our guys will be like "that's it?"

Also, I did not see this discussed anywhere, but what boost in recruiting do we get because of Jon's handling of Lively last year? I know he came in heralded, but it has been documented how much work Jon had to put in with Lively with meetings and confidence. Now he is an NBA starter...

The under looked factor in all of this. Practice will be a battle. Most games, our guys will be like "that's it?"

Also, I did not see this discussed anywhere, but what boost in recruiting do we get because of Jon's handling of Lively last year? I know he came in heralded, but it has been documented how much work Jon had to put in with Lively with meetings and confidence. Now he is an NBA starter...
A lot had to do with Lively and Amile’s relationship as well . In many articles Amile was always willing to put on the d res work when Lively asked .

Reactions: jeffrey236
I would think Flagg's commitment can only attract recruits for next year. He seems a great guy to play with, considering his help defense and passing. I cannot believe that either McCain or Foster would want to miss out on playing with Flagg next year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT