ADVERTISEMENT

Coaching Staff Deneanor

GabeM1234

Recruit
Mar 6, 2011
We get it after a loss like this all the critics come out. I read an article explaining how Coach K and staff lack emotion. I’ve have witnessed this to be true and I am writing to know if all of you think Coach’s lack of emotion can have an impact on his players. Also, why was Vernon on the bench, why was not a time out called at the 12 second mark called for the last possession. Now, Duke committed too many turnovers and missed too many free throws...this was a game they could have at least one by 10 points.

We get it after a loss like this all the critics come out. I read an article explaining how Coach K and staff lack emotion. I’ve have witnessed this to be true and I am writing to know if all of you think Coach’s lack of emotion can have an impact on his players. Also, why was Vernon on the bench, why was not a time out called at the 12 second mark called for the last possession. Now, Duke committed too many turnovers and missed too many free throws...this was a game they could have at least one by 10 points.
This is might be one of the dumbest posts I have ever seen on this board

This is might be one of the dumbest posts I have ever seen on this board
That was my first thought when I read the OP. The idiots come out in droves when we lose a game. The OP has had a membership for a little over 8 1/2 years which is about 2 months less than I have and he/she/it has less than 150 posts. lol

Last edited:
Reactions: dukehokie
I have never noticed our coaching staffs body language or facial expressions. Jon used to make great faces when he played though. Guess I will have to start paying more attention. OFC

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
I didn't see Nate or Jon high fiving would not be surprised at all if they transfer. K has no emotion he's probably gonna resign. Sad times. I'll probably never watch another game.

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
Actually I have noticed this as well and rectify itI think we should divert some of the pay the refs slush fund to buy the assistants some Pom poms.If we do that the team will never miss 16 FTs again. What say you Old Farts Club

You guys have nothing better to do I’m sure. Yes, I do think are staff lack emotion and fight. Players may feed off of that. I’m not mad I just made a statement and because of a lack of immaturity this is where we are at. I’m almost certain I have been a life long Duke fan more than some of you. Pipe down little people. Oh yah, you are right I have less posts than some of you and this makes me not a supporter of Duke. I’m busy raising a family and making money.

SZiZlZQ.jpg

You guys have nothing better to do I’m sure. Yes, I do think are staff lack emotion and fight. Players may feed off of that. I’m not mad I just made a statement and because of a lack of immaturity this is where we are at. I’m almost certain I have been a life long Duke fan more than some of you. Pipe down little people. Oh yah, you are right I have less posts than some of you and this makes me not a supporter of Duke. I’m busy raising a family and making money.
I just took your lack of posts as a lack of emotion, my bad.

must be my lack of immaturity, i take great pride in that. Unlike, when i was in college.

Not every coach is like Gary Williams or we would have opposing fans yelling " Sweat Mike , sweat ." OFC

I have a huge lack of immaturity lol

The coaching staff need to take Javin jersey. 10.2 fouls per 40 minutes. Shooting 29% from the field and 52% from the line. He’s a waste now. That few minutes he plays a game is a waste. Put J Rob in for that 6 minutes. He can hit a 3 and get a block while not fouling

The coaching staff need to take Javin jersey. 10.2 fouls per 40 minutes. Shooting 29% from the field and 52% from the line. He’s a waste now. That few minutes he plays a game is a waste. Put J Rob in for that 6 minutes. He can hit a 3 and get a block while not fouling
When I saw your post I decided to figure out his fouls to minutes average. He’s committed 23 fouls in the 90 minutes that he’s played this season and that comes out to him commuting 1 foul every 3 minutes 54 seconds.

Reactions: CRAZIE4LIFE
I have never noticed our coaching staffs body language or facial expressions. Jon used to make great faces when he played though. Guess I will have to start paying more attention. OFC
Jon did totally make hilarious faces when playing haha

Reactions: skysdad
Noticed k more recently coaches with more emotion during the tourney and some conference games. Seems to take more casual approach during non conference and some conference games

Well Dakich just said he likes this Duke team and said they are still final four caliber. Meanwhile we have "fans" throwing the towel in already. What's that say about them?

If Dakitch said that then we should be good about this team and it's hot at a national title. I won't throw in the towel until we are eliminated. We are just as good as anyone despite the embarrassing loss. I think we will beat MSU next week. Who else thinks that?

Last edited:
Well Dakich just said he likes this Duke team and said they are still final four caliber. Meanwhile we have "fans" throwing the towel in already. What's that say about them?
Since this is Thanksgiving, I'm not going to answer this question until after midnight lol.

Reactions: CRAZIE4LIFE
And that’s coming from Dan Dakich mind you. The way college basketball is this year, we have just a good of a chance as anybody to be in the Final Four!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT