ADVERTISEMENT

Cash to the NBA

It is not a great state of affairs when it becomes really surprising when anyone comes back, regardless of draft projection. Is what it is I guess.

Good luck, and hopefully be another guy that reps the brotherhood well in the league.

One more year would have served him better to work on consistency, his shooting and getting stronger, like Tre. But the NBA agents convince these kids they are ready. Wish him well.

At least we are getting some questions answered. Should give Joey opportunity to take advantage and work for extra p.t.. Hoping Cash becomes a star.
OFC

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
Is Cassius Stanley the first to officially announce that he’s entering the NBA Draft? I know Coach K stated a couple of weeks ago that Tre was entering the NBA Draft but I haven’t seen anything yet where Tre has officially announced that he’s entering the NBA Draft yet.

Reactions: skysdad
Just to point out, a guy can still declare for the draft AND come back.

It's obvious Cash is gone. Dozens of draft announcements are popping up each day on Twitter (this year will be another new record of early entree's), and if someone may come back, it's normally "I am entering the draft process to receive feedback while keeping my options open."

Cant blame him for taking adcantage of a good freshmen campaign and a weak draft. Most expect him to be a 1st round pick. Go get your money young man !

As for the team, this really hurts specially in terms of scoring next year. With Stanley gone Duke returns no consistent scorer. Hurt showed out in spurts but never showed he can do it every game.

Ca$h is money, and he'll be that in the NBA too, while making some. Thanks for a great ride, Cassius, and the very best of luck to you and your family.

OFC

Vernon is next. I think we all knew what was going to happen. Duke returning Moore and Hurt is huge and look at the recruiting haul K brought in. Next years team could be better.

I think we would have got 2 years out of him if he wasn’t so old for his grade.. glad we got him for 1 year at least.. he was exciting to watch.

Reactions: skysdad and Jnood
I get all the love and well wishes, but the NBA? Really? I thought Trent and Duval were insane and this falls into that category... Sorry to hate but i try to envision him matched against the other 2G's in the league... What will Klay do to him? How about B. Ingram? or Demar or Kawhi, or even RJ.... I should go get my Rio Grande Valley Vipers hat for him to autograph

I get all the love and well wishes, but the NBA? Really? I thought Trent and Duval were insane and this falls into that category... Sorry to hate but i try to envision him matched against the other 2G's in the league... What will Klay do to him? How about B. Ingram? or Demar or Kawhi, or even RJ.... I should go get my Rio Grande Valley Vipers hat for him to autograph
Welcome to 2020. It would have been much more shocking for him to come back.

Gary Trent actually made the right decision by leaving. He developed 1 year in the G-League and had a great year this year. He's on pace to get a good contract.

Man, I just got my brotherhood Stanley jersey from DHGate too, looks good!

It is not a great state of affairs when it becomes really surprising when anyone comes back, regardless of draft projection. Is what it is I guess.

Good luck, and hopefully be another guy that reps the brotherhood well in the league.
Exactly. Speaking generally, the state of affairs in CBB is sad right now.

Reactions: smashmouth5
Good luck to him. But because these guys don't stay long anymore, I kinda doubt I will remember his name if you show me his picture 5 years from now. Such is the modern game of college basketball.

I hope Cash has a good career in the NBA and it will totally be up to him how hard he works and the desire to be a player. There have been players that I thought wouldn't stick but found a part of their game that fit the NBA.

Moore and Hurt back will make us good. Cash back could have made us great. Good luck to the young man. However I dont feel bad about him missing a tournament as he could have chosen to return.

I would have loved to see him back for his sophomore year. His life, his decision. I wish him well, seems like a classy guy.

Really think he would have been a beast for us next year. Wish him the best.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT