ADVERTISEMENT

Caption this!

DukefanKY

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Jan 4, 2011
Central Ky
1cbnSfY.png

I told you Luke that you weren't ready for the NBA. Good golly why did you even think about testing them waters?

Luke, you've been here long enough to know I don't use any time outs.

Luke, don't take it personal but when Zion postered you I shit my pants. I still love you, kid.

“There is no escape. Don’t make me destroy you. Luke, you do not yet realize your importance. You have only begun to discover your power. Join me and I will complete your training. With our combined strength, we can end this destructive conflict and bring order to the galaxy”

Reactions: smashmouth5
I need your help son..you need to block the lane and take a charge when that fat kid from Duke is about to posterize you..shouldn't hurt too much...E.H.S. will be standing by just in case...good luck.

Son it’s ok...I sprinkle and eat nuts I’m my nana pudding ....just not Zion’s

But Deddy.......I don't want to guard Zion no more.....he hurts me.
"Now you listen to me son. I don't care how much it hurts. When that fatty comes down the land airborne to dunk the ball you jump right under him. It's gonna hurt bad but if I whine enough about it maybe we can get a charge call out of it. If he does go over the top of you and you end up getting tea bagged then I want you to flop. We have a history of getting flop calls. If all of this fails then I want you to start screaming and crying holding a part of your body. I feel if this happens we have a good chance of filing physical assault charges brought against him and get him suspended. Don't forget that ACC Commissioner is one of us and he hates Duke as much as I do. Have I Made myself clear. OFC.

Reactions: jwill133
Luke, when I gaze into you beautiful eyes its just makes me, well makes me feel weak in my special spot down there.

Reactions: skysdad
[QU"IPSYCHOSIS, post: 11291849, member: 31780"]Son it’s ok...I sprinkle and eat nuts I’m my a pudding ....just not Zion’s[/QUOTE]
That's "nanner puddin" LOL. OFC

Reactions: IPSYCHOSIS
Luke don't beleive a word of that All American BS. Theres no way you'll be All American with Duke having two on the first team.

Last edited:
I can get you a tie just like it. You have good taste. In fact I think I'm gonna order everyone on the team one and we can wear them on the road.In fact I think I we should all dress a like. It will be kind of cute and show how close we are. Just like family. OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT