ADVERTISEMENT

Canadian tour tickets.

CanadianDukie , you gonna be able to make any of those games?

M
CanadianDukie , you gonna be able to make any of those games?
Man,I'd sure love to,but I'm just a poor working stiff still paying for putting 2 kids thru college. I was hoping they might come to Halifax,but Toronto and Montreal were pretty obvious choices.My wife and I plan to travel some after we retire,so seeing a game at Cameron is at the top of my bucket list,hopefully can meet some of you guys at that time,we'll have a blast!

Reactions: hart2chesson
I am not. Wish I could. Canada is on my to go list, haven't been there yet. My first look at the new lineup in person will be CTC. If you haven't been to Maui yet, it's amazing, we did 8 days there for our honeymoon.

Reactions: sgrooms
I am not. Wish I could. Canada is on my to go list, haven't been there yet. My first look at the new lineup in person will be CTC. If you haven't been to Maui yet, it's amazing, we did 8 days there for our honeymoon.

You know how it makes you sound going to Hawaii for 8 days right.....

Lol my wife has fam there I’m dying to go one year for Maui would be awesome

Reactions: Showenuff
Dude, don't miss the chance. And don't miss UFO Parasail out of Lahaina . EPIC.

Reactions: pisgah101

I've been to Vancouver, but Toronto and Montreal are both on my list. I've actually never even been to the North Eastern U.S.

Yeah, I've been to Maui. Being on the West Coast, it's a common trip. Just a couple years ago, flights were $600-$700. Not sure what happened, but they're now double that. I'm taking my 10 year daughter there for the first time in November, to see her first ever Duke game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT