ADVERTISEMENT

Can someone email or text Gary7?

Be patient.
Gary7A_zpsnzawlohr.jpg

THR praised him for his excellent write up on the Auburn game. Obviously, Roy failed to read it. Due to privacy laws concerning health records he is unable to provide an in depth analysis of the severity of the illness that caused Hole players poor performance.

I can't help it but I think guru gary's avatar is exactly what he looks like. I know a lot of people think it is a picture of Mo Howard of The Three Stooges but I think it is gary himself. You know everyone has a look at like. OFC
Me too! Bahaha

Reactions: skysdad
I watched The Three Stooges when I was kid still enjoy seeing them. The thing is Mo was their leader. Curly, Larry, Shemp and did what Mo told them to do even though he was just as stupid as the other stooges. Do we see a pattern here over at thr with the guru and his blind followers. OFC

Last edited:
I watched The Three Stooges when I was kid still enjoy seeing them. The thing is Mo was their leader. Curly, Larry, Shemp and did what Mo told them to do even though he was just as stupid as the other stooges. Do we see a pattern here over at thr with the guru and his blind followers. OFC

This post made my night Sky, I was cracking up for awhile after reading it.

Reactions: skysdad
He’s out ‘crootin for uncheat bruh, give that dipshit a break. Funniest part is, even the dumbasses from thr have figured him out and he can’t understand lol.

They started a Where’s Gary thread at THR and he liked the first comment. The mystery continues. He’s there but not there. Waiting for that Steve Austin broken glass return.

Reactions: HonkeyT and GillJET
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT