ADVERTISEMENT

Cam in a boot

Last edited:
Take a look at the pic

Last edited:
Stress fracture in his foot, and thats sounding like the least of our problems, the injury attack is in full affect once again. FML.

Rage-Overwhelmed-by-Anger.jpg

It will be interesting to see how much,if any drop off from Cam to Alex,i am expecting Alex to become a real leader on this team,perhaps not as much as I expect for him next year,but I think he plays a real pivotal role for us this year,his 3 point shooting is a must

I hate to hear of any kid having an injury, but this doesn't concern me at all. I agree that some other guys will have to step up. They should be able to. We have more than enough talent.

It doesn’t concern you? How bout not having Tre til around conference play? That concern you?

Where are you hearing this? Thought it was a not so serious hip injury for Tre and a stress reaction for Cam?

It doesn’t concern you? How bout not having Tre til around conference play? That concern you?
I was speaking about Cam. Haven't heard much about Tre, other than he may not be able to play on the exhibition tour. It would be concerning if both are out for a while, definitely.

Sisijsjawnbabsbsbxbxnkzkoajsbeuwuey this cannot be real life.

What exactly is wrong with Tre? This nuts, we haven’t even played ball yet!!!

Agreed.

OFC
If someone knows more than we are able to read, it would be nice to know. Tre says in the article he's fine, that he just "tweaked his hip, and not sure if he'll play on the trip." So it doesn't sound like the Amile foot injury. Then again, with Fort Knox, I mean the Duke University basketball program, who knows.

Reactions: hart2chesson
Sisijsjawnbabsbsbxbxnkzkoajsbeuwuey this cannot be real life.

What exactly is wrong with Tre? This nuts, we haven’t even played ball yet!!!
He hurt it before his season began and played the whole year just making it worse.

He hurt it before his season began and played the whole year just making it worse.

That said, of any of the years since Tyus, this upcoming season is one in which we can absorb the injury to our nominal starting PG.
Cam played a lot of PG, and has more than a touch of team running in his game. Cam, RJ, and AOC as the starting wings isn't horrible. Not as good as TJ at PG, obviously. But CR, RJ, and AOC isn't Matt Jones, Luke Kennard, and Grayson Allen. Next year's group will be better on D, taller, and more athletic. Not as good from 3, probably, but we'll more than off set with defense.

Reactions: Showenuff
The injuries suck. It's still a ways from the start of the season. We'll just have to deal with it. OFC

A "torn hip labrum" sounds pretty serious. Someone, FWIW on Cats Illustrated called it a "hip pointer."

OFC

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT