ADVERTISEMENT

Bolden trending for Duke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I'm glad to see we agree that you don't know anything, I suspect that's a sentiment widely held on this board. I'm comfy throwing kindness out the door when it comes to you and Crank, two blowhards who are frankly embarrassing to the Duke name. If only competence was a pre-requisite for your job, but alas, you get what you pay for.
You'd be wrong. Embarrassingly so.

Well I'm glad to see we agree that you don't know anything, I suspect that's a sentiment widely held on this board. I'm comfy throwing kindness out the door when it comes to you and Crank, two blowhards who are frankly embarrassing to the Duke name. If only competence was a pre-requisite for your job, but alas, you get what you pay for.

You're pretty much the only guy around with that sentiment. Quick question, do you enjoy posting at a board where almost 100% of its posters cant stand you or your comments? I mean, who enjoys that? Go post at Rupp dude, you're tiresome.

There's a couple people on this bored that when they speak I listen, Dukiejay is one of them. If you disagree with what those people say just scroll past their post, but don't be surprised when things happen and the certain people called it a long time ago. People need to remember that these are 18-19 year old kids. This isn't a decision on what you want for dinner. Thoughts and ideas change.
dukiejay is our EF Hutton, when he speaks, people listen.

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
Over on Rupp they are saying they don't want Bolden, Lee is better lmao !

Please point out which post or copy here. I cannot find it.
Some have said they would rather have an elite wing instead. Having SKJ, Bam, Gabriel, & Lee & Humphries returning, losing out on Bolden doesn't hurt so bad. Actually scoring from the wing could be our weakness..........Gabe and Willis at SF.......not a proven asset.

Last edited:
Who is this clown?

Reactions: Willcampbell
anyone seen or heard about twitter pic by bolden w/ #futuredukelegend...???

I heard about that and actually went on to see it. Someone tweeted one of his dunks last night and put the #futuredukelegend. Marques retweeted it

Reactions: Mark Gastineau
I heard about that and actually went on to see it. Someone tweeted one of his dunks last night and put the #futuredukelegend. Marques retweeted it

As much as I would love to give this weight, most if not all prospects retweet similar things. If nothing else it maintains a level of suspense going into their decision. As much as recruits claim to be exhausted at the end of the process, and I'm sure they are, they enjoy the theatrics of it as well. If not we wouldn't televise ceremonies with hats and shirts and videos and everything else kids are coming up with these days.

Yeah I tend to take it with a grain of salt... but here is a tweet from Steve Wiltfong who I believe works over at 247 sports... Sorry I'm on my phone and can't link the tweet so I copied and pasted what he said. Hopefully he's talking Duke basketball and Bolden

I'm expecting #Duke to get some big news on the recruiting trail soon: duke.247sports.com/Board/59493/Co… #BlueDevils @BlueDevilLair

Yeah I tend to take it with a grain of salt... but here is a tweet from Steve Wiltfong who I believe works over at 247 sports... Sorry I'm on my phone and can't link the tweet so I copied and pasted what he said. Hopefully he's talking Duke basketball and Bolden

I'm expecting #Duke to get some big news on the recruiting trail soon: duke.247sports.com/Board/59493/Co… #BlueDevils @BlueDevilLair
I saw that, but on Adam Rowe's twitter it's saying the kid just visited this past week. Might be someone else?

But has anyone put a video with #futureuklegend up yet? Haha

The funny thing is the person that tweeted the #futuredukelegend has a Twitter handle with Julius Randle in the name haha... Talk about freaky!

I saw that, but on Adam Rowe's twitter it's saying the kid just visited this past week. Might be someone else?
Might be someone else or could be in regards to the football team too. Just thought it was interesting... I Probably looked way to much into the tweet

Disregard that tweet I copied... Big mistake on my end its from a football recruiter... Sorry about that guys... Have mercy on me dukiehokie and timo.. I don't want to be the first person to get the ironfist haha

Reactions: dukehokie
I saw on corrup rafters that Evan Daniels sent out a tweet that said UK was out of the running for Marques Bolden but it was quickly deleted.

Last edited:
Per a source..Bolden really wanted UK a month ago. But then when he visited Lexington, he went to a used car lot, and saw Cal there giving the same speech he gave Bolden the night before, except Cal was selling a 2009 Chevy Tahoe........

Bolden didn't like UK very much after that

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT