ADVERTISEMENT

Bobby Hurley Getting it Done

If he keeps it up, I think he should succeed Coach K.

I think he would be an excellent choice. He has the pride in defense mentality and a competitive spirit that would definitely be an asset as a coach. Side note - when does KS lose 2 games in a week on home court!! Unheard of....4/5 teams in the top 5 lost this week.

I think he would be an excellent choice. He has the pride in defense mentality and a competitive spirit that would definitely be an asset as a coach. Side note - when does KS lose 2 games in a week on home court!! Unheard of....4/5 teams in the top 5 lost this week.
Wasn’t the other loss in KC?

Reactions: DukeDenver
ASU looked pretty good today. I'm a 2005 ASU grad and I grew up in Kansas. Love seeing ASU win this one.

Go DUKE!
Can I politely request you post something on the ASU board? If you guys aren’t careful you might have a basketball program worth being proud of.

Can I politely request you post something on the ASU board? If you guys aren’t careful you might have a basketball program worth being proud of.
Yes, Ill have to post over there sometime. Never posted there as I am a Duke fan first and foremost. I used to where Duke shirts on ASU's campus all the time.

Reactions: LTDukeFan
Yes, Ill have to post over there sometime. Never posted there as I am a Duke fan first and foremost. I used to where Duke shirts on ASU's campus all the time.

As an ASU Alumni I can not stand this. This is the reason ASU is always called a "Sleeping Giant" and can't take the next step in basketball or football. We have students that think it is cute to wear another college's merchandise on campus. I have a feeling you would not see a Duke student wearing a Kansas shirt on campus. If you love Duke so much, why didn't you go there? Sorry to the Duke fans for hijacking this thread. I am just a big Hurley fan and even bigger ASU fan.

Last edited:
As an ASU Alumni I can not stand this. This is the reason ASU is always called a "Sleeping Giant" and can't take the next step in basketball or football. We have students that think it is cute to wear another college's merchandise on campus. I have a feeling you would not see a Duke student wearing a Kansas shirt on campus. If you love Duke so much, why didn't you go there? Sorry to the Duke fans for hijacking this thread. I am just a big Hurley fan and even bigger ASU fan.

Enjoy him now then.

Reactions: LTDukeFan
Hurley is one of my all time favorites. Tough as nails and fearless. I wish him the best. Not to be a downer, but in my opinion, his hurdle that he has to beat is Arizona, maybe not this year but soon. I don't think they hired him to lose to them.
Hope his team wears them out both times.

Reactions: pisgah101
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT