ADVERTISEMENT

Am I the only one extremely concerned about Marvin?

Seems like the offense has been a little more balanced the last couple of games. Wendell is really stepping up. I think it should be looked at as more of a positive for the overall team then necessarily a negative for Bags.

Wendell Carter is what is happening to Bagley's scoring. Wendell is getting more plays called for him. Gary Trent as well

Bingo. Marvin was doing a lot of what he was doing out of necessity. Not every player is created equal. It took a little time for Wendell and Gary to adjust, specifically Gary. We're becoming a much more well-rounded team moreso than Marvin being in any kind of a slump/injured. This is a good thing.

Bingo. Marvin was doing a lot of what he was doing out of necessity. Not every player is created equal. It took a little time for Wendell and Gary to adjust, specifically Gary. We're becoming a much more well-rounded team moreso than Marvin being in any kind of a slump/injured. This is a good thing.

I didn't know Gary Trent was explosive off the floor like that. I rarely see him dunk, but last night he got up on that fast break effortlessly. Well he made it look that way

I didn't know Gary Trent was explosive off the floor like that. I rarely see him dunk, but last night he got up on that fast break effortlessly. Well he made it look that way

He's a tremendous athlete, but I think sometimes his physique doesn't lead one to believe that. Few 19-year-old's are put together like him. Physically, he's a specimen for his age and bigger (and more prepared, in that aspect) than most kids who will enter the NBA on a year-to-year basis.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT