ADVERTISEMENT

ACC Schedule released

I don't know how many we will win or lose, but I do know it's good to be an exciting year!!

That's pretty tough. IMO, 16-2 seems like a long shot. I'd love to be wrong, though.

My guess is we lose one or two we shouldn't and two or three that aren't necessarily surprises.

I'd go with 13-5 or 14-4.

Looks about right. So if we lose no more than 1 or 2 nonconference games (hopefully none of course) we should be in line for a #1 seed.

But Virginia will likely be in contention as well. As will Carolina, with their easier conference schedule.

The ACC schedule is always tough. One game at a time. OFC

12-6 finish 3rd or 4th rinse and repeat

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

F that 16-2 at worst!

Reactions: QC Dukie
@UL won’t be difficult. I don’t think UofL will be that good this year. Only player I know returning is VJ King
Hope not, I will definitely be at that game. We have lost the last 2 times in Louisville, that streak better end. Last time we won in Louisville, 2015, had just lost 2 in a row, K rolls out a zone the entire game and we win easy, never looked back from there!

I'd assume Chris Mack will have them good pretty quickly, but probably won't be this upcoming year. Just checked the roster, and haven't heard of anyone but VJ King.

Hope not, I will definitely be at that game. We have lost the last 2 times in Louisville, that streak better end. Last time we won in Louisville, 2015, had just lost 2 in a row, K rolls out a zone the entire game and we win easy, never looked back from there!

I'd assume Chris Mack will have them good pretty quickly, but probably won't be this upcoming year. Just checked the roster, and haven't heard of anyone but VJ King.

Might try to make that one myself.....you still planning on the champions classic?

Might try to make that one myself.....you still planning on the champions classic?
Yes definitely, tickets aren’t going on sale till October but I’ll be there. Will be at the Louisville game, and also gonna go to the game in South Bend.
All that’s left is to make it Cameron for a game or the CTC.

Love the 9PM tip for Louisville. Gives plenty of bar time before the game.

Reactions: bullcity gamer

I should be at the game as well.

Yes definitely, tickets aren’t going on sale till October but I’ll be there. Will be at the Louisville game, and also gonna go to the game in South Bend.

I like the late games better too.....but HATE driving to Louisville. I went to a Def Leppard concert there several weeks ago, And got so road raged, I almost turned around and went home!!

I have a hotel room reserved for the champions classic, but I've never tried to get tickets to it before. I hope it isn't too difficult.

Jordan Nwora will surprise a lot of people this year.

Jwill it sounds like we have the same game plan. I’ll be at the Champions Classic, Notre Dame, and Louisville games as well.

Reactions: jwill133
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT