ADVERTISEMENT

43 points??

we sound like a bunch of whiners. We make fun of THR and RR for their bs arguments that Duke "always" gets the easy road in the tourney to try and discredit our success and yet many are doing the same thing here. Did they have a statistically easier schedule? No question- and it's not apples to apples I understand that. But the bottom line is we had our chance and we didn't come through. Move on and let's find a way to win and ruin their senior day Saturday.

I don't think it is whining when you are pointing out the facts. I get what you are saying though, Duke has had their chances despite all they had going against them. No excuses for some of the performances Duke has had.

Like I said above though, expectations have hurt the way people perceive this Duke team. That's why I think it is fair to point some of the facts that get brushed over in the discussion. They are 22-7, soon to be 23-7. Not far from where we thought they would be IMO.

One of the cheats posters said Roy should contact the ACC about the officiating tomorrow morning and file a complaint. This stuff is too funny to even be made up.

It is hilarious how they always state these things as fact too. As if they were informed by Roy himself as to what action he was about to take. Ha haaaa.

Reactions: hart2chesson
Duke held unc to 40 points during the 1977-78 season. unc didn't even score in the 1st half. Now that's defense. OFC

Reactions: hart2chesson
Hicks is killing us right now. Its gotten to the point where I almost expect him to give the team nothing. He was huge for unc in the tournament last year, now he cant even stay on the court his defensive positioning is atrocious. Team cant meet its potential if hes playing this way.

But he is the reason your boys lost the Duke game, right?? Lol.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT