ADVERTISEMENT

43 points??

Their struggles on the road continue. I'm really curious to see how their team would have done with our road schedule.

Reactions: KellenPatrick
I had a guy giving it to me about Duke losing Saturday, so I said well UNC also lost to them by 15, and he also went on to say UNC would have beat Duke if their best player hadn't been out.

20170227_204414_zpsg8ou0zmj.jpg

Yep he meant this guy

Man if we had uvas defense ....I liked the game plan .. I think the key for us to beat them again is to play small.. well some ..use our bench ..double team Meeks ..let amile attack him on offense and try to get him in foul trouble ,hang with them on the boards and limit transition ...we stop Meeks Carolinas gonna have to shoot a great game to beat us.Easier said then done . ..imo the most important thing is to stop Meeks . Yea I repeated myself uva makes it look easy ...FSU s next though hope everybody's healthy . TIME TO MAKE A RUN!

There was a sequence where Berry was called for foul on a fast break layup that would have been slammed in for the put back had the correct no-call been made. Guy missed the subsequent FTs. Next immediate possession Berry travels before jumping into Guy and draws a call on a 3pt attempt. Best FT shooter on the team doesn't connect on all three. Just goes to show you that, more often than not, the ball doesn't lie, so just shut up about the officials and play ball.

Jackson seemed to settle so much tonight as well.

Reactions: dukedevilz
UNC's best road game this entire season was either a 6 point win at 10th place Wake or an 8 point loss to 5th place Duke. Glad they've been anointed best team in the country and #1 seed lock so when we lose to them on Saturday like we have 3 out of the last 15 games it won't hurt our NCAAT seeding too much

Come on now guys you know this was a trap game for them,lol they were looking to Saturday

I was pretty amazed watching that. Carolina looked messed up. It's good to see it's not just us all the time.
Duke has had its moments or stretches of bad play, but overall, I think it is a it blown out of proportion because of expectation. Despite the perception, every team top team in our league have had similar performances to the ones we have gotten bent out of shape about.

The ACC has been hell, especially for a team with so many moving parts. Not to mention all of the other stuff(injuries,Grayson,K) that has impacted their progress. All in all, Duke is in fairly decent shape.

Heels are 0 for 3 on road in ACC play. Can't play tourney games in Dean Dome. Although Greenville will be all baby blue.

Heels are 0 for 3 on road in ACC play. Can't play tourney games in Dean Dome. Although Greenville will be all baby blue.

I wanted to go to Greenville! Closest place to me and I love Bon secour nice place to watch a game. I was hopeful for us being there but now idk ha

I wanted to go to Greenville! Closest place to me and I love Bon secour nice place to watch a game. I was hopeful for us being there but now idk ha

I've been to tourney few times when Duke @ UNC were in same venue. Don't like it b-c Heels fans make it road game. Maybe we get sent to Buffalo. Greenville could work
Against us.

Reactions: pisgah101
I wonder where the unc team bus is about now and did hof coach roy williams let it stop at McDonald's. kennedy has got to be hungry. OFC
I dont believe Kennedy eats that kind of food anymore except maybe a Mickey D salad.

Hicks is killing us right now. Its gotten to the point where I almost expect him to give the team nothing. He was huge for unc in the tournament last year, now he cant even stay on the court his defensive positioning is atrocious. Team cant meet its potential if hes playing this way.

Boy did you notice the GRIEVING FACES on ESPN after that UNC game last nite???!! I thought Seth and JayWill looked pretty distraught.....

OFC

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
Boy did you notice the GRIEVING FACES on ESPN after that UNC game last nite???!! I thought Seth and JayWill looked pretty distraught.....

OFC

actually seth seems to downplay UNC everytime hes on if anything. Hes picked louisville to win the league and go the farthest in the tournament for one thing, and hes been arguing that UNC could and should lose the one seed to a pac 12 team.

lol what? unc has only played 3 acc road games? For some reason I dont think thats possible.
He is talking about road games against teams who are above .500 in the league. Check the schedule. UNC played the top 10 teams in the ACC on the road for a grand total of games. Duke played all of the top 10 on the road.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT