ADVERTISEMENT

2 NCAA Columbia Session 1 and 2 tickets

I would, but I’m busy trying to stop the IRS from arresting me by sending them Subway gift cards. If I do get that figured out, do you have a Marriott package deal with cocks11? If it’s with cocks28, I want no part of it. I think that guy was trying to scam us. cocks11 seemed legit though.

I had to change my PlayStation message settings to friends only because of all you GMX email scammers. “Selling” basketball tickets on a forum. Inviting me to your sexy cam girl chats on the PS4. Calling me demanding Target gift cards.

Grow a pair and get a job, bum.

Yeah, I am a UT fan. I had hoped we would be going to Columbia. Not sure what you are talking about with cocks11. But I don’t have any hotel trims.

I’m not a scammer. Not sure how selling my tickets at face value makes me a bum. I have a job, thank you.

Yeah, I am a UT fan. I had hoped we would be going to Columbia. Not sure what you are talking about with cocks11. But I don’t have any hotel trims.
If you’re legit, go to flash seats or something like that.

Anyone who buys tickets from someone on here who just created their acct last month and this is their first post, then just mail me the money and I’ll spend it on beer. At least then someone from DI will get a benefit.

I wouldn’t buy anything from anyone on here unless it’s an established poster I trust.

If you’re legit, go to flash seats or something like that.

Anyone who buys tickets from someone on here who just created their acct last month and this is their first post, then just mail me the money and I’ll spend it on beer. At least then someone from DI will get a benefit.

I wouldn’t buy anything from anyone on here unless it’s an established poster I trust.
DO you trust me? Cause I have some Oceanside property in Oklahoma that I know you would love.

Reactions: Hurley22
I would do it in a second, but I'm not very liquid right now because the bulk of my money is tied up helping a Nigerian prince.

Reactions: pisgah101
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT