ADVERTISEMENT

Zions smile on the bench early on...

TheDude1

Cameron Crazy
Apr 15, 2010
Anyone notice early on, RJ threw a too-high lob to... Jav or Ques...? They showed the bench, and someone behind leaned up and whispered something to Zion, and he cracked up? I’m willing to bet it was something about RJ forgetting that it wasn’t Zion who he was passing to.

Love his attitude and energy.

Anybody else hear the announce crew say how good Zion looked in practice? ;)

I heard from the guy sitting beside him that he said, "After a pass like that, you have the #1 spot in the draft locked up. Shut it down."

The applause for Jack was sarcastic. You could tell because of the Coriolis Effect: He's Australian, so if they had been clapping sincerely for him, they would have done it backward. He's transferring.

RJ was waving good-bye. He's going to shut it down, too.

I heard from the guy sitting beside him that he said, "After a pass like that, you have the #1 spot in the draft locked up. Shut it down."

The applause for Jack was sarcastic. You could tell because of the Coriolis Effect: He's Australian, so if they had been clapping sincerely for him, they would have done it backward. He's transferring.

RJ was waving good-bye. He's going to shut it down, too.

You’ve been on a tear:)

Reactions: LTDukeFan
Zion is just overall an impeccable guy. Talent, energy, attitude, personality — You can’t top it. It’s extremely rare to see a guy of his talent and potential behave the way he does. The best thing about him is that he just wants to play basketball and he could careless about the media, hype or anything else.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT