ADVERTISEMENT

Zion Williamson

I like you as a poster, but the converse could be true. Just because you say it won't happen, that means it's certain.

Frankly, I don't think basketball will get hit hard and I think it is BS, but that statement works both ways.
Well Roy said it best. "We know every move those kids make. We know what classes they're enrolled in, their friends, when they take a piss......" or was it the statement he made "how are we supposed to keep up with all those kids schedules and where they are every single minute."

Reactions: skysdad and dbav
I like you as a poster, but the converse could be true. Just because you say it won't happen, that means it's certain.

Frankly, I don't think basketball will get hit hard and I think it is BS, but that statement works both ways.

You make a fair point.
Oh everyone understands....unc is a cash cow so they let it slip under the rug

And not trying to start an argument but I bet my buddy knows more than alot including you on the ins and outs as far as the unc basketball program is concurned

You may be right. And it's our own damn fault this whole situation I'll add. I'm just saying the outcome is still unclear. If rather have done something self imposed than go jump through all these legal hoops.

Well Roy said it best. "We know every move those kids make. We know what classes they're enrolled in, their friends, when they take a piss......" or was it the statement he made "how are we supposed to keep up with all those kids schedules and where they are every single minute."
Kentucky

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT