ADVERTISEMENT

Zion Williamson

I understand someone wanting to be close to home. Can someone tell me how much farther Duke is from his home then USC?

Is it really much of a difference?

I work in Spartanburg, as soon as I see him I will demand a Duke commitment on the spot.

For real, Martin has did a great job with the Cocks. He is building a nice program down there. Would love to see his Cocks pound and drill Kentucky on a yearly basis.

About 1.5 hours more from Spartanburg to Durham. Do you wanna stay home and play or go to Duke 1.5 hours further away and get a TON of TV time and exposure.
Thanks, I was guessing 2-3 hours. My confidence just got a little higher.

This would be such a great get. UNC fans have been salivating over Zion for a while now. Dude is so much fun to watch, I wouldn't be able to contain myself.

Reactions: jcdevilfan
I work in Spartanburg, as soon as I see him I will demand a Duke commitment on the spot.

For real, Martin has did a great job with the Cocks. He is building a nice program down there. Would love to see his Cocks pound and drill Kentucky on a yearly basis.
Just to be clear, it was Goodman that listed those schools, not Zion himself. It's a win for me if he avoids Kansas.

Last edited:
Just to be clear, it was Goodman that listed those schools, not Zion himself. It's a win for me if he avoids Kansas.

I read another story and Zion said those three and three in UK tho.. interesting because the crystal ball has him 80 Duke 10 Clemson 10 cryolina

Would love to see his Cocks pound and drill Kentucky on a yearly basis.

giphy.gif

Really like his game, and seems to have Duke written all over him ;)! What a get he would be. Durham is waiting on you Zion!
Go Duke!
OFC

Reactions: pisgah101

Nah, maybe read about it in the tabloids, but I definitely don't want to see that

I read a source which mis-stated Zion said this. However, it was Jeff Goodman who said those three lead and Kentucky is in it also due to Drake wearing that shirt.

Zion's mother (supposedly) apparently has come out and said that they have no idea where that list came from and said it is completely not true.

I read a source which mis-stated Zion said this. However, it was Jeff Goodman who said those three lead and Kentucky is in it also due to Drake wearing that shirt.

Zion's mother (supposedly) apparently has come out and said that they have no idea where that list came from and said it is completely not true.

We know he's not going to UNC. In two years, who knows where that program will be after sanctions. I don't know what's taking so long anyway

They feeling good about there program right now. They just won their 4 game out of the last 15 attempts. That's a pretty good average,,,if this was a batting average in MLB. Everybody will flow into Chapel Hill now.

And little do they realize if they play us in NYC next week they'll be crying all the way home

"About 1.5 hours more from Spartanburg to Durham. Do you wanna stay home and play or go to Duke 1.5 hours further away and get a TON of TV time and exposure."

I drive from Spartanburg to Durham frequently. It takes about an hour from Spartanburg to Charlotte and another 2 hours from Charlotte to Durham. All in all it takes a little over 3 hours from Spartanburg to Durham depending primarily on the traffic in the Charlotte area.

"About 1.5 hours more from Spartanburg to Durham. Do you wanna stay home and play or go to Duke 1.5 hours further away and get a TON of TV time and exposure."

I drive from Spartanburg to Durham frequently. It takes about an hour from Spartanburg to Charlotte and another 2 hours from Charlotte to Durham. All in all it takes a little over 3 hours from Spartanburg to Durham depending primarily on the traffic in the Charlotte area.
Right! 1.5 hours from Spartanburg to Columbia and add another 1.5 hours more you can play in Durham. The question was asked how much farther it was than going to USC. Sorry I didn't elaborate.

My UNC grad buddy that worked with the basketball team has told me that UNC will be hit with sanctions no doubt in his mind from what he has been told....but I keep asking him when???? 2050????

It's gonna happen just don't know when

Right just because he said it, it's going to happen?

I have no idea what's going to happen in the next year or so. We may get sanctions we may not. Depends on a lot of technical, legal mumbo jumbo not very many understand.

I like you as a poster, but the converse could be true. Just because you say it won't happen, that means it's certain.

Frankly, I don't think basketball will get hit hard and I think it is BS, but that statement works both ways.

Reactions: Dad2ze

I have no idea what's going to happen in the next year or so. We may get sanctions we may not. Depends on a lot of technical, legal mumbo jumbo not very many understand.

Oh everyone understands....unc is a cash cow so they let it slip under the rug

And not trying to start an argument but I bet my buddy knows more than alot including you on the ins and outs as far as the unc basketball program is concurned

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT