ADVERTISEMENT

Zion is officially out for UNC game

giphy.gif

And they always seem to come out of the woodwork when Duke is losing. It’s like they don’t realize we can see every post they’ve made and put two and two together. It’s kinda cute how hard they try though.
This had me cracking up.

Reactions: FearTheBeard
giphy.gif

And they always seem to come out of the woodwork when Duke is losing. It’s like they don’t realize we can see every post they’ve made and put two and two together. It’s kinda cute how hard they try though.

Oh snap. Ouch. Damn! a Danny Glover meme!! You and “Show” are quite the Martin&Lewis with your quick wit and clever banter...you crazy rascals. I’m sure the folks appreciate the free material.

Oh snap. Ouch. Damn! a Danny Glover meme!! You and “Show” are quite the Martin&Lewis with your quick wit and clever banter...you crazy rascals. I’m sure the folks appreciate the free material.
You posted after UNCheat beat Duke? With a negative post?!?!???

rdj-my-gosh.gif

If I remember correctly Zion was supposed to be full contact today. Anyone hear anything about how it went? I guess we’ll really have to wait until tomorrow to see how he responds if today really was first contact day.

If I remember correctly Zion was supposed to be full contact today. Anyone hear anything about how it went? I guess we’ll really have to wait until tomorrow to see how he responds if today really was first contact day.

From article Coach K says “Zion should be back for Thursday” and it later states he went through practice with no setbacks and is on track for Thursday.

Reactions: Hurley22
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT