ADVERTISEMENT

Who you guys cheering for? Anyone? Both teams are garbage cheaters...

Give Jon a chance. I’m sure he’s going to be his own man. I coached with some good coaches and I always thought of some things that I would do differently if I was the head coach. Time will tell.
I love Jon. I think there’s uncertainty cause he’s never been the head man. We know he can coach and recruit but can he motivate and lead? Here’s hoping so

I mean, they are kind of up on everyone if they win tonight.
Exactly it’s not just us.. if they win tonight they essentially pull even or a little ahead of UK in my mind as the top program all time.. right is they’re slightly ahead of us but we’re in striking distance

Reactions: christophero
In a weird way it's better for us. Not really, but at least we can say we lost to the champs, and may even be the second best team if Kansas gets blown out. Realizes I will get pulverized for this.

Reactions: pisgah101
I just hope the yearly mass exodus will stop at Duke. UNC players stick around. Doesn’t matter why, they just do. I’m getting tired of having to get to know a new starting 5 every year. Can Jon change that? Idk
The exposure at Duke has gotten way out of hand. We became the cool school, led by the MAN. Makes for headlines and ratings, but not results.

Kind of like a shiny sports car. Looks good but you can’t drive the family around in it.

In a weird way it's better for us. Not really, but at least we can say we lost to the champs, and may even be the second best team if Kansas gets blown out. Realizes I will get pulverized for this.
That’s what I’m saying. We were the championship game.. same as 04 except that one was 100% stolen

Reactions: christophero
The exposure at Duke has gotten way out of hand. We became the cool school, led by the MAN. Makes for headlines and ratings, but not results.

Kind of like a shiny sports car. Looks good but you can’t drive the family around in it.
Yea I agree! Kids want exposure and at Duke they get it. On a positive, I believe it has ushered in a generation of duke fans

So I live near Mattress Mack. His deal always protects him. He bets on these games but the deal is, if his team loses, the people who buy the mattresses have to pay for their mattresses. if his team wins, they don't. So he breaks even. It's a fun gimmick.
Haha not bad

Wow pretty good game. Kansas just willing themselves.

And I agree with Bilas. This has been the most inconsistent reffing I have ever seen this year. One minute they call everything. The next they let em play. How TF are you supposed to play

Reactions: dukesince91
Yeah, the bullshit fouls didn't have any bearing on the outcome. Refs gave it to them
Come on now.. I didnt say that, but ultimately the foul calls were close to even at the end.. besides that’s what Carolina and Kentucky fans cry every game and we deff had chances.

If you go into the last minute tied or close you leave yourself open to bad calls and bad luck determining the game. It should never have been that close.

I like the full court press Kansas is running. I didn’t understand why Coach K didn’t do this. I would of pressed the hell out of them and ran a fast break on missed shots and made. Make UNC run and play their bench.

I still don't understand why Blakes never played. If freshman Goldwire can play on the Zion team why not Blakes? Why even recruit the kid? Hopefully Jon convinces him to stay. My guess is if he stays he is in the rotation next year, even if only 5 minutes or so.

Reactions: pisgah101
It's tied? WTH? I'm not even watching. This would be a big UNC meltdown if they lose.

Refs will never allow KU to win. This one is over gents.

Come on now.. I didnt say that, but ultimately the foul calls were close to even at the end.. besides that’s what Carolina and Kentucky fans cry every game and we deff had chances.
Lol the refs dictated that game man.

• Love
Reactions: toophly1124
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT