ADVERTISEMENT

Who will replace Scheyer

If its in short term (and I think Scheyer will do GREAT!!) Tommy Ammaker. Thats ONLY BECAUSE it's who Duke president Dr.Price originally wanted, and AD Dr.Nina King desired as well.

OFC

Reactions: geddoughton23
If its in short term (and I think Scheyer will do GREAT!!) Tommy Ammaker. Thats ONLY BECAUSE it's who Duke president Dr.Price originally wanted, and AD Dr.Nina King desired as well.

OFc
IMO, it would be outside the Duke family if Scheyer was to be unsuccessful. Amaker as good as coach as he is in the Ivey league would have even bigger shoes to fill and not to mention more pressure given his experience as a head Coach .

My oldest is 6 years old right now. I plan on him attending Duke as a walk on, becoming a grad assistant, then over a period of years and a series of unusual events, he will become John Scheyer's eventual replacement. Of course this is ridiculous as he will probably be about 5'9" tall at most.....

My oldest is 6 years old right now. I plan on him attending Duke as a walk on, becoming a grad assistant, then over a period of years and a series of unusual events, he will become John Scheyer's eventual replacement. Of course this is ridiculous as he will probably be about 5'9" tall at most.....
Have you seen Izzo or Billy Donovan lately?

that plan sounds great

Reactions: skysdad
If you are referring to their height, yes I just looked it up. Izzo is 5'9 and Donovan is 5'11, and I suspect both are inflated by an inch or more. So you're saying there's a chance! lol
Billy Donovan's play for Providence in 1987 and his incredible development over his career was amazing. Proved that Rick Pitino is a great coach as well.

I just googled Billy Donovan. He's one of four men to play in the Final Four and win the NCAA tournament as head coach. I knew Dean Smith and Bob Knight, but didn't realize that Joe B. Hall was the other

Reactions: KDSTONE
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT