ADVERTISEMENT

Tournament day two

I'm not sure. But Jay Wright's suits are so nice that they're as comfortable as sweat suits. I would wear the suit and if the conference complained, I would tell them to pound sand

Reactions: The_Only_Blue
So CBS had a mention before the Duke game that the Big 10 was back after going 8-9 in last years tourney. This year not looking much better. Possibly just 1 team in Sweet 16 if Texas handles Purdue and Iowa St hangs on.

The sub pattern for Texas tech is unreal .
They look like a football team guard wise . Almost like an offensive line .

ND missing some huge free throws. Ryan missed the front end on 1&1 then missed on the second by the PG

Tech is going to be a tough game. Need to play the whole game like we did the last 4 minutes today.
I think as long as Dukes starting five rebound together pass the ball and don’t settle Duke will be fine .
two points I noticed. Tech rotates players every second time out for fresh legs and they gang rebound .

It's Bates Jones time! Seriously give him a few minutes. Theo will be needed, and he needs to stay out of foul trouble. baker didn't play today did he?

It's Bates Jones time! Seriously give him a few minutes. Theo will be needed, and he needs to stay out of foul trouble. baker didn't play today did he?
No and don’t know if this game will favor him either but, that said a bench will be needed because tech is like an o line

Reactions: christophero
Thank God we didn't lose today. That would have been tough. I always thought sweet 16 is our baseline; where we should be every year. I can always live with Sweet 16 but the first weekend exits eat away at me all off season. I mostly feel relief.
Oklahoma loses to St. Bonaventure in the NIT. Goldwire with 5 points. Wisconsin goes down.

Last edited:
The win/loss records for conferences is an interesting one....B10 has struggled, SEC too...ACC over achieving per the experts predictions...but it may just be matchups vs overall strength. Its a bit like the bowl records in the CFB season, does it mean much? I do think the B10 gets more props than they deserve year in year out...in both CBB and CFB.... :)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT