ADVERTISEMENT

Tournament day two

Would be nice to see VA Tech and ND and us win tonight. Maybe the ACC wasn’t as weak as everyone thought. You think anyone wants UNC right now??

Lets take care of business tonight and then follow it up on Sunday. Get us to the S16 and anything can happen.

Gottleib basically saying North Carolina is the only good ACC team. When did CBS become full of insufferable know it alls? Between him, Seth Davis, and Seth Greenberg, it's like an annoying whiny guy convention.

Reactions: df64 and AlanInNJ
VT has ran into a team that plays defense. Beard’s teams get after it.

Shame Va Tech didn’t prepare for Texas like they did Duke. Have the game of your lives and lay an egg!

Houston all over UAB. Everyone kind of forgot about them after they lost a few games.

I have a feeling Baylor is in for a long day. UNC is toying with them after first 4 minutes lol

• Love
Reactions: toophly1124
It's amazing how loose UNC is playing. Have to give Davis some credit for that. Hopefully Baylor can wear them down, but they are short a few players. UNC up 8. Gonzaga Memphis is one to keep an eye on. Also Tenn. Michigan.

Makes me wonder how UNC lost to VT in the ACCT. UNC is peaking at the right time. They are loose and playing good team basketball. Baylor better get their act together or they will be the first #1 out.

Reactions: KDSTONE
10 point game. If UNC wins we better take care of business tomm. Otherwise it will be "but, but, we beat you in February!"

UNC limiting Baylor to one shot and hitting 3's is going to be tough for Baylor if it stays that way

It's amazing how loose UNC is playing. Have to give Davis some credit for that. Hopefully Baylor can wear them down, but they are short a few players. UNC up 8. Gonzaga Memphis is one to keep an eye on. Also Tenn. Michigan.
I’m afraid Hubert’s better than we initially thought

Reactions: pisgah101
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT