ADVERTISEMENT

Tournament day two

Gottleib basically saying North Carolina is the only good ACC team. When did CBS become full of insufferable know it alls? Between him, Seth Davis, and Seth Greenberg, it's like an annoying whiny guy convention.
If Gottlieb is complimenting UNC, I must listen. Absolutely lots of ill will going both ways between Gottlieb and ol Roy

Manek was playing the best NCAA Tournament game of the 21st Century. I'm biased for UNC. but I thought that the ejection was ridiculous. Some awful panic coaching from Hubert Davis. Freshman Dontrez Styles is athletic with no nerves. Why Hubert didn't play Kerwin Walton is pathetic. Puff Johnson played 5 good minutes, but was replaced by nervous Justin McKoy

Manek really likes the bright orange basketball. If he goes 13 for 27, UNC has a chance against any opponent

Manek was playing the best NCAA Tournament game of the 21st Century. I'm biased for UNC. but I thought that the ejection was ridiculous. Some awful panic coaching from Hubert Davis. Freshman Dontrez Styles is athletic with no nerves. Why Hubert didn't play Kerwin Walton is pathetic. Puff Johnson played 5 good minutes, but was replaced by nervous Justin McKoy

Manek really likes the bright orange basketball. If he goes 13 for 27, UNC has a chance against any opponent
Agree. The ejection was a bad call. To me the key to UNC is Manek and Davis. UNC could have wilted but they hung tough and pulled through. Gotta give credit to them.

On a side note, why is Manek always blinking so hard?

Reactions: geddoughton23
Was the Big 12 over rated? Baylor going down and Creighton giving Kansas fits at the moment

O"Connell played well, but Kansas was too much. actually one of his better games. Michigan up 2 on Tenn. I'm picking Richmond over Providence and UCLA over St. Mary's. Providence up 13 early, proving how little I know.
Tenn. up 5 at the half.

Last edited:
St Mary’s is a very solid team. Think they’ll take down the Bruins

SEC had 6 teams in the tourney and currently only have 2 left and they both play tomorrow...Auburn and Arkansas.
Their losses... Kentucky Tennessee LSU Alabama

Edit-Arkansas plays tonight. Possibility they could only have 1 left after tonight

Last edited:
UCLA up 8; 6 minutes til the sweet 16.
UCLA now up 16.

Last edited:
Smh. Jaquez from UCLA injured his ankle. Things looking brighter for the Cheats
Yeah and I swear The Cheats suck. From point shaving in the Dixie Classic to the academic scandal to Coach Hubie allowing the "F%%% K" chant, I
DESPISE 'em!!!! Bacot is a DIRTY PLAYER, but the media refuses to GRAYSONIZE him. #GoBruins

OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT