ADVERTISEMENT

Tournament day two

memphis one of the few teams with as much talent as the Zags. They were preseason top 10 in a lot of polls. Memphis up 6 now. 4 minutes til halftime. A lot of time left, but this could be a bad match up for Gonzaga. Seems like a tough 2nd round game for the #1 overall seed.

Reactions: geddoughton23
Man I’m watching this Memphis team and wondering if we wouldn’t be better off with Gonzaga winning?

Memphis looks really big and fast and I’m not sure this Duke team would hang with them athletically….

They are young though and the pressure might crack them laster in the tournament….man they are good.

Man I’m watching this Memphis team and wondering if we wouldn’t be better off with Gonzaga winning?

Memphis looks really big and fast and I’m not sure this Duke team would hang with them athletically….

They are young though and the pressure might crack them laster in the tournament….man they are good.
Not to mention Memphis goes 11 deep

I could see Memphis winning the entire thing. They are not a 9 seed…they got some dawgs on this team.

Reactions: christophero
They are a top 10ish preseason team that underachieved and then got it back together. But this game ain't over yet. Memphis up 10 at halftime.

Agree. The ejection was a bad call. To me the key to UNC is Manek and Davis. UNC could have wilted but they hung tough and pulled through. Gotta give credit to them.

On a side note, why is Manek always blinking so hard?
Bad contact lenses? Probably not. Something isn't quite right. I would have played his dad down the stretch. Could set a great pick!

Reactions: The_Only_Blue

Alarmingly unathletic

Reactions: Fourteen44
If Gonzage loseses, who had St Peters going further than Gonzaga, Baylor and Kentucky?
My sister has St Peter's to the Final Four and Gonzaga losing to Memphis. But she also had Kansas and Arizona losing in the first round. ( I actually pocketed her $20 entry fee and will take her out to dinner)

They need to get Timme and Chet going. Is Memphis gonna panic when Zags make a run?

Memphis playing young and stupid now which is what I would hope for if we matched up….Timme man is a beast….

Penny showing some bad coaching too now…his big hasn’t been able to get up and down the court for about 3-4 straight possessions now because he’s gassed….Timme is killing him over and over.

That game turned fast. When you look up high motor there is a picture of Timme. He is a beast

Still 3 with 41 seconds left lol
Yeah crazy…he really let his players down. This is one of the most piss poor coached halves of basketball I’ve ever seen.

The players put themselves in a position to win despite him.

Ballgame.
Gonzaga survives.
I jinxed Memphis.
Timme is an old school banger. He pretty much willed them to the win. A POY type performance.
Tomorrow's a big day for us!
Turns off lights on way out.

Last edited:
Reactions: KDSTONE
Agree. The ejection was a bad call. To me the key to UNC is Manek and Davis. UNC could have wilted but they hung tough and pulled through. Gotta give credit to them.

On a side note, why is Manek always blinking so hard?
He’s also a mouth breather like hansflopper was.

Reactions: KDSTONE
He had a typo the other day and it was all I could do to hold back from the ol *(insert word) and see what went down 😂

Thanks for reminding me to read the novella. They usually begin " I'll keep it brief...". He's never liked the officiating before so I suspect that it's a doozy

Reactions: IFaZe
Was watching the Iowa women's game and didn't want to start to new thread but can anyone answer these questions?

Why does the college women have 4 quarters?

Why they can advance the ball like pros at the end with a timeout but the men can't?

Just to be different. I like both rules as they promote smart play. You can get an extra possession or two if you utilize the shot clock and it gives you a better chance to make a buzzer beater

Reactions: The_Only_Blue
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT