ADVERTISEMENT

Other games

Gonzaga beats Xavier in a close one.
UCLA blows out Bellermine, who seems to be playing everyone. Bona with 16 points and some viscious blocks, he looks pretty good for a freshman big man. Strong kid.
Watching Michigan Eastern Michigan highlights from last week. Emoni Bates looks really good. He's averaging almost 20 a game. He was raining 3's.

Last edited:
Virginia Michigan a good game tonight. Syracuse Illinois is a game Syracuse needs to win. They will be 3-4 if they lose tonight. Indiana UNC a good one as well.

Virginia Michigan a good game tonight. Syracuse Illinois is a game Syracuse needs to win. They will be 3-4 if they lose tonight. Indiana UNC a good one as well.
What’s the score on the UNC game chris ?
My bad it’s tomorrow night .

I would bet money UNC wins. They need it more than IU.

I’d take your bet. There are some things going on internally that may not get fixed immediately. IU is a 7 point favorite for a reason (there are a lot of tall buildings in Vegas because those guys know what they’re doing). We have looked good for 3 halves of basketball out of the 14 we’ve played this year (plus parts of the OT’s against the Tide). We could easily lose the next 2 & barely be above .500 after starting the year #1. Obviously, I’m on the other side of the fence from you guys & hope that’s not the case.

That's not saying I want UNC to win.
Dear God Illinois beat Syracuse by 30. Girard with a donut. Clemson over Penn. State. Maryland over Louisville. Iowa leads GT. Michigan up 3 on Virginia in the first half. Wake up 3 on Wisconsin at the half.

Last edited:
Reactions: sheyduke
I saw that. Baylor plays Gonzaga this weekend.
Wake beats Wisconsin. Wake could be good this year. Virginia beats Michigan!

Last edited:
I saw that. Baylor plays Gonzaga this weekend. Michigan up 11 on Virginia at the half. They scored 45 on Virginia.

Could be the most parity for a long time...the #1 seeds are all up for grabs if this chaos continues...still very early though

Reactions: Mac9192
Good win for UVA....Michigan now catches a plane to play UK in London on Sunday....now thats a road trip!

If you don’t get to 70 against Virginia this season, you’ll probably lose.
Duke may not hit 50 on UVA.

And the Cheats will beat IU, I’m confident there.

Cuse is in big trouble too!

Is Syracuse finally gonna get rid of Boeheim after this year? Feel like they should.
UVA doesn’t play boring basketball anymore?
Louisville and FSU are a combined 1-14?

The ACC seems as bad as I can remember but yet we are up 5-3 on the Big Ten in the challenge.

I think there’s 6 decent teams in the ACC. Duke, UVA, and the holes of course, but Miami, Wake, and VT might not be that bad either. No idea about NC State.

Louisville is a dumpster fire, and Boeheim has hung on about 5 years too long.

I think there’s 6 decent teams in the ACC. Duke, UVA, and the holes of course, but Miami, Wake, and VT might not be that bad either. No idea about NC State.

Louisville is a dumpster fire, and Boeheim has hung on about 5 years too long.
Nc state is legit. 7-1, one loss to Kansas by 6, and their 4 guard lineup is nasty.

Was peeking at the Syracuse board last night they are so done with Boeheim. JB is a hall of fame coach but definitely the sense that he stayed too long.

Reactions: hart2chesson
The ACC reigns supreme when it comes to the ncaa tournament. Boeheim was even using this past season as an example to downplay the hype the big 10 gets year in and year out.
Part of the hype over the Big ten is their bottom half doesn’t suffer the embarrassing ooc losses the Acc teams do. Pull up Bc, Gt, Syr sched sometime and this year add FSU and Lou to the mix just for sh- s and giggles

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT