ADVERTISEMENT

Other games

Villanova loses to Portland, drops to 2-4. Think they miss Jay Wright?
Florida State loses to Stanford, they are now 1 and 5.
J. Brakefield has scored 17 points in consecutive games.
Assuming Gonzaga wins, here is my scouting report.
Their best line up is Timme, Swarther, a 6-7 wing with NBA talent, Boltin the ISU transfer, Malichi Smith, the transfer SG who started slow but had 23 points against Portland on 5-5 3 point shooting, and Hickman at the point. Hickman is probably their weak spot. They do not appear as good as last year but they are playing better lately and whooped on Kentucky. They do have Watson an experienced junior big man and Reid the LSU transfer and Hunter Sallis the G reserve and former 5 star.

Last edited:
I'm pretty happy with our 2 grind it out wins. Even if we lose Sunday it will be a successful weekend. Gonzaga or Purdue Sunday, then Ohio State Tuesday. Would like to win at least one of those. The next few games after that are a bit easier.

Reactions: KDSTONE and skysdad
I'd still rather play Purdue than Gonzaga. Ouch Purdue up 17. Looks like we play Purdue.

Last edited:
Reactions: pisgah101
Gonzaga with their 2nd 20 point beatdown. Their board must be in meltdown mode. Still; is any one seed going to want the Zags as their 4 seed? Swarther with 4 points. You can't disappear like that in a big game.

Be nice to see Reeves get some minutes. Do we go zone? We don't want Flip to get in foul trouble. Glad we have Young. Could Gonzaga miss the tournament? They are 4-2 with 2 blowout losses, and they play in a bad conference. If they don't win the conference tournament they may be on the bubble. Or they will be an 8 seed no one wants to play. I may have to watch highlights of Purdue I know nothing about them. I know they have 2 good freshman guards and a huge, Taco Fall type guy. Lively will need to step up, and also play smart.
Syracuse losing by 10 to Bryant. That would be a bad loss.
Down goes Syracuse. The 2 coaches got into it after the game. There was a few slaps between players who were both ejected in the first half, along with 2 assistant coaches. Syracuse has lost to Colgate and Bryant at home.

Last edited:
That's a big ol boy! 7' 4" 290. Sheesh. Gonzaga threw 4 bigs at him and he still got 24 pts. I think the key is to let Edey get his (he will anyway) and stop their guards.
He's huge and can play...going to be an interesting match up and to see how the coaches decide to play him

Reactions: Jperry1987
Be nice to see Reeves get some minutes. Do we go zone? We don't want Flip to get in foul trouble. Glad we have Young. Could Gonzaga miss the tournament? They are 4-2 with 2 blowout losses, and they play in a bad conference. If they don't win the conference tournament they may be on the bubble. Or they will be an 8 seed no one wants to play. I may have to watch highlights of Purdue I know nothing about them. I know they have 2 good freshman guards and a huge, Taco Fall type guy. Lively will need to step up, and also play smart.
Syracuse losing by 10 to Bryant. That would be a bad loss.
Down goes Syracuse. The 2 coaches got into it after the game. There was a few slaps between players who were both ejected in the first half, along with 2 assistant coaches. Syracuse has lost to Colgate and Bryant at home.
Boeheim needs to pull the plug. He’s had a great career but not so great he can stay as long as he wants imho. Since they joined the Acc I think they’ve made the Ff once but mediocre for the most part

Reactions: christophero
Yeah the fan base is pretty done with Boeheim. Buddy and the Villanova transfer Swinder moved on and didn't get drafted. The cupboard is pretty bare. We should beat them easily. JB was supposed to retire in 2018 but he didn't. My guess is Hopkins leaves Washington and takes over.

Reactions: KDSTONE
That was sarcasm. They weren’t in a championship game and actually lost their third place game,
Yeah , I know but thought it would be even funnier to put the time up there for their fans .

Reactions: QC Dukie
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT