ADVERTISEMENT

My Duke Family!

Mr Blue Devil

All American
Feb 9, 2007
My wife got my yearly photo done for my office! Love them.

29C_zpst6aen85f.jpg

12C_zps2v7ippjl.jpg

13C_zpsfpfmmxfc.jpg

Beautiful family you have there Mr.Blue Devil.. I guess you are extremely happy that your girls look like their mom. Looks like in about 12 or 13 years you're gonna have to meet their dates at the door with a shot gun in one hand and a shovel in the other and tell the no one will ever find their bodies. That will take care of most of them. Also you can require a $500.00 deposit. If they have the girls back home by 9 o'clock they can have the $500.00 back. That should take care of the rest of them. And make sure you tell all of them you ain't afraid to go to prison for your baby girls. With all that word will spread fast and you shouldn't have to worry about a thing.:D OFC

I was planning to just become filthy rich so I could buy a private island that only the 4 of us live on!

But your idea may work too Sky!

Three (3) very nice looking ladies you have there. Love them, take care of them, and spend as much time with them as you can. Time goes by way too fast, so enjoy, and congrats to you!
Go Duke!!

JC-OFC

Great pics, pretty wife, cute kids. And none of that means a thing, of course, next to the deeper stuff.

I have 2 daughters myself. I hope they have amazing, fulfilling, intimate relationships some day... and that the only thing I ever know about it is that I'll be having grandchildren. Until then, I trust them to make decisions more powerful than whatever physical strength deficit there is with anyone they might date.

Great looking family you have there, Mr Blue Devil. Enjoy every moment...time passes so quickly it gets away before you know it.

OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT