ADVERTISEMENT

Leaky foul/Bacot antics

hart2chesson

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Oct 13, 2012
If you saw the Cheaters-State game, or highlights you no doubt saw the foul (slap to the face) Leaky Black committed on Terquavion Smith. A Flagrant Two and ejection, and Leaky exited. Officials got it right.

However the worse part of this was not the foul in my opinion. Smith had celebrated a recent Pack win prior to the Cheaters loss sporting shades, and Armando Bacot stooped even lower than a UNC player normally does.

After watching Smith carted off on a stretcher, Bacot proceeded to conduct HIS OWN post game comments wearing shades. He even acknowledged it was a dig at the injured Smith, not knowing his condition at the moment. I suppose Hubert missed this too, like he missed the "F- you" chant hurled at Coach K.

OFC

Well said hart. No wonder their fans are the way they are. They are s product of the cheater u program and conduct themselves accordingly. bacot has risen to the most despised player for me. That includes such jerks as makhtar ndiaye, tyler hanstravelflopsalot, pj hairston, joel berry, harrison barnes, jeff mcinnis, george karl, jon henson, nassar little, tom lagarde, the wolf brothers, marcus paige, mike o'koren , jerry stackhouse, sheed wallace, warren martin, rashard mccants, rich yoneker, john kuester, steve previs, and well you get the picture. OFC

Last edited:
Well said hart. No wonder their fans are the way they are. They are s product of the cheater u program and conduct themselves accordingly. bacot has risen to the most despised player for me. That includes such jerks as makhtar ndiaye, tyler hanstravelflopsalot, pj hairston, joel berry, harrison barnes, jeff mcinnis, george karl, jon henson, nassar little, tom lagarde, the wolf brothers, marcus paige, mike o'koren , jerry stackhouse, sheed wallace, warren martin, rashard mccants and well you get the picture. OFC
Terrific post Sky, what a picture you painted as said with those "jerks."

OFC

Did you ever notice how many pushes in the back Bacot gets away with
[/QUOTE

All game long. He has really become more arrogant and cocky this year. It's his body language, that dumb ass look he has on face the whole game but you can't touch him though. Never have seen a player to get so many four fouls called on him and never foul out. He gets by with more than hanstravelflopsalot did if that's possible. And to think more than likely he will be back next year.They are coming to Cameron prerty soon and I hope the crazies have something special lined up for him. OFC

Reactions: Devilinside
Game over with 12 seconds to go and go for a dunk?? I agree....Hanstravel was trying to embarrass us.

OFC
I’d bet any amount of money what was going on in Ks head at the time. During the free throw - “what the hell is he even doing in the game” After the rebound- “really.” The hard foul- “serves you right” Blood pouring- Damn …Damn Damn. Roy walking over- “ what on gods creation could this old cheating basterd have to say “ Roy talking- “STHU”. After - To Gerald “******** … ****** *** Son! …”Whisper- “good foul, be more subtle next time “😂

Not going to be a popular take but I was never a fan of what Henderson did. to Tyler H. Just horrible sportsmanship. This was the same.
I mean I was cheering with joy. Set the tone and sured up things still to this day. You just don’t do that in a competitive game amongst men . Blood sweat and tears go into them games and for you to try to embarrass somebody with millions of people watching you got what you deserve . I just wish it was the man pulling the strings . His fault

The foul on Leaky was a flagrant 1 at best, no way that was a flagrant 2, he was just trying to block the layup attempt. Kevin Keats even came out & said it was just a basketball play. Didn’t stop TS from living it up at the bars just a couple of hours later.

The foul on Leaky was a flagrant 1 at best, no way that was a flagrant 2, he was just trying to block the layup attempt. Kevin Keats even came out & said it was just a basketball play. Didn’t stop TS from living it up at the bars just a couple of hours later.
I think the issue is that Bacot was poking fun at a kid and no one knew the outcome of TS. If it was after TS had been released from the hospital is one thing. Just a D-bag move. Everything can be looked at as fun once everyone knew he was ok but at the time it coulda been serious.

I think the issue is that Bacot was poking fun at a kid and no one knew the outcome of TS. If it was after TS had been released from the hospital is one thing. Just a D-bag move. Everything can be looked at as fun once everyone knew he was ok but at the time it coulda been serious.
This. So classless. No wonder their fans are so arrogant. They take on the countance and character of their players and coaches. bacot has become college basketballs primadonna and thinks he is entitled. Since his coach seems to not care how he conducts himself in pressors and this is certainly not a proper way of handling bacot but maybe the oppossing players can get his attention. OFC

I’m not defending Bacot, only saying that the Flagrant 2 on Leaky was the wrong call, there was nothing intentional in that play.

I’m not defending Bacot, only saying that the Flagrant 2 on Leaky was the wrong call, there was nothing intentional in that play.
I believe the ball was 2 feet away from Black’s hand. If your reasoning is correct one can say Henderson’s foul on TH was also unintentional. TH stuck his nose where it didn’t belong.

Doesn't matter, still comes across as a hole. The thrust of my op were really focused on Bacot, but he doesn't want to talk about that subject.

OFC

Incorrect, your opening paragraph talks about Leaky’s play being a flagrant 2 & how the officials got it right. I disagree, & was just stating that he was trying to block the shot & flagrant 2 was excessive. I’m not a troll, I have lots of Duke friends I carry on these same conversations with & we discuss but never argue. I guess I can’t do that here since y’all don’t know me. I apologize for my comments on Mitchell, they were probably out of line so I stepped away for a week or so. I like to come here & read what you guys say about your team, it’s informative & insightful. I feel better about my stance since Kevin Keats came out & said he thought it was just a basketball play. Best of luck the rest of the season.

I smell a troll sky..... OFC
If he said on his first post "I come in peace" he is for sure a troll. It usually takes a few post but the cheater u fan always comes out. They do it gradually until they just can't stand it anymore and the troll comes out. I checked his post count and he's right in line with the other trolls. There is no reason forva cheater u fan to post here and there is no reason for a Duke fan to post at thr. OFC

Last edited:
If the incident didn't happen, wearing the shades would've come across as funny...but the incident should've created pause and the decision to just let that one go imo....

Reactions: GillJET
If he said on his first post "I come in peace" he is for sure a troll. It usually takes a few post but the cheater u fan always comes out. They do it gradually until they just can't stand it anymore and the troll comes out. I checked his post count and he's right in line with the other trolls. There is no reason forva cheater u fan to post here and there is no reason for a Duke fan to post at thr. OFC
I am sure @geddoughton23 is still lurking here in some form.

OFC

Reactions: skysdad
Say we are up big...Why can't the question be asked that way?

And I'd rather we bring in someone from deep on the bench.

Reactions: hart2chesson
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT